Reviews for Life Is So Unfair
alemorganx chapter 23 . 3/11
I'Ve told my dad thousand of times that im old enough for him to be taking care of me but i know it wont get me anywhere haha i still depend on him
debslmac chapter 40 . 6/3/2014
loved this story
whydoyouwantotknowmyynameagain chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
Awhsies. :P
Intsu chapter 40 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for the hours of enjoyment your story has provided. I was drawn into every new chapter.
twimima7 chapter 40 . 12/26/2013
What can I say, another great and wonderful story to read. Thank you for such good interesting stories. I enjoyed reading it.
tulips3 chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
I'm glad things worked out for them.
tulips3 chapter 38 . 11/18/2013
I feel Charlie is some what responsible, with how much he encouraged him.
I wasn't expecting this. Things went a little to
far for me.
tulips3 chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
tulips3 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Enjoying the story
Vampfan1 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
I'm thinking too many people now know about them and the one person who has the whole truth about how they feel towards each other and knows first hand they have physically acted on those feelings, (saw them kissing) has just been ousted from Bella's life. He's already accused Edward of being a perv and seducing his student, so I'm guessing he's going to go to the college and start trouble for E & B. I think E should go to his superiors and tell them that he started a relationship with Bella before school started and that they didn't know they were student and professor at that time and by the time they found out they were already in love in a serious relationship. I would think that way they would have more leniency on him, especially if they knew Bella was looking into different colleges in the area to rectify the student teacher thing. I honestly don't think at that point it would be a big deal but hiding it is going to make shit hit the fan when it comes out. Cause you know Jacob or the 2 roommate jealous bitches are going to spill the beans!
lissy2110 chapter 40 . 11/22/2012
Hey,

a really great story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
ladytwi30 chapter 40 . 8/26/2012
oh i loved this story and couldnt put it down
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Ok so I really liked this story at the beginning, but now things are getting ridiculous.
1. Bella's declaration of love after only seeing him a couple of times is completely unbelievable. Even more so by the fact that Angela supports it. I can understand the special connection and lust, but love is just taking it too far at this point.
2. Why in the world would their relationship be illegal? Bella's over 18, which means she's an adult and can have a relationship with whoever she wants. I can understand how a relationship with a professor would be against the rules, but saying it's illegal is ridiculous.
3. Bella's acting extremely childish and bold which goes completely against the Bella character in the Twilight series and the one you developed at the beginning of this story.
4. If Edward is so concerned about his job and the repercussions of a relationship with Bella, he wouldn't be so stupid as to invite her over to his apartment or send her personal messages trough the school email.
This story started out really well with lots of promise and I really liked the plot. But now the whole things seems so entirely fake and ridiculous that I can't keep up.
Good try though.
Dil9 chapter 39 . 8/12/2012
I'm so glad that they can finally be together freely:)
Dil9 chapter 38 . 8/12/2012
That was horrible for Bella. I'm so glad Charlie and Edward was on time to recue her.