Reviews for Arthur's a Stupid Man
Jay chapter 1 . 3/16
You definitely didn't over do it. I've read quite a few of those, and compared to yours, they weren't wort shit. I can tell you up front, if I tried to write a sex scene, I would royally screw it up. This was actually pretty great too!
tomoe-chi chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I love the way you describe the sex scene ;)
habitually they are too fast so I like that you take your time
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Lovely story! You gave everyone a nice backstory and just did an overall wonderful job! And don't worry about the love scene, it was HOT!
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow wow wow wow, I really love this fic, was very entertaining, Just say that Arthur is really a prat, but...

Completely great. Sorry that I have no more time, there's a lot I want to say.

Keep going! And thanks for the amazing fic, that made my day,

See ya!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar
mtbabe chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hi I enjoyed your story, but found it a bit hard to read. I'm one of those people who focuses on things like spelling, punctuation and tenses, and your story could do with some work on that front. Other than that I liked reading it.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Poor Gwaine! :(
Maybe you can fix him up with Morgana? Or maybe, bring in Elena. LOL :D
Loved it! Merthur FTW! ;D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
i usually just pass up modern!merlin fics on principle, but i'm glad i stopped and read this one. very cute! the smut scene felt a little awkward for me (i'm not sure why, other than that it may have seemed a bit too cliche), but considering it was your first one i think you did well. there were also a few times when the language seemed strange (such as, "A very noisy persistent noise..."), but overall i felt it was well written, and the plot was super cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
If anyone wants to reply, I have an account here as TabbyCat33098. I'm not a flaming anon, my iPhone is just super slow and retarded.

Okay, first off, although a litle cliche, it's a good premise. If written right, this could be a good fic. However, the first thing I noticed was that English does not appear to be your first language, and you're having a lot of trouble utilising it correctly. Within the first two paragraphs, I had to stop reading, because the grammar and syntax problems were so numerous. I would suggest getting a beta to help with that. But don't worry, you could be a great writer if you could just fix that one small problem. :)
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i LOVED it...can you please make more or a different story like this...it was GREATT!
Rokseh chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Your plot was really interesting. I loved the Merlin-sexual Gwaine. And apart from the grammatical errors, it was really a toe-curling story. Hot stuff in there ;)) xx
flojotopia chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Dude! That was good! I loved every bit of it. Thank you for cheering up my day xD
Grizzo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Loved the story. Arthur is really thick sometimes...thx...gr
DevoutSpirit chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
*esploded*

gahhh i think i just died
Kairi Pop chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. You are an amazing author. I've never really like the fics with Arthur & Merlin in modern times but I have to say you have completely converted me with your stories. The only thing I have to critique is your grammar. So if you want someone to do a bit of editing for you I would LOVE to. Just saying. ] Please please keep writing Merthur fics. I absolutely adore your portrayal of this couple.
randomscreamfest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lol it was a little on the long side getting to the smutty stuff but it was worth it. you can write i wouldn't have made it a one shot because it would have made a good story. i loved it.