Reviews for I am Fabulous
Lucee chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ohmygosh, this is Hilarious. My favourite line is "That's right Sirius Black, eat your heart out."

I DIED.

But Sirius is admittedly sexier. Even though Scorpius seems like he'd be a beast too :P BUT NOBODY IS SEXIER THAN SIRIUS BLACK. NO ONE. ('Cept maybe a certain red haired, brown eyed girl named Lucee...)
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this! I've always thought that boys full of themselves think this way; thank you for proving me correctly :). But it really made me laugh, so, bravo :)
BabyDaddyMufasa chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I bet you based Scorpious on you my Sexy beast!

"Well damn, that was a bit of a blow." Haha. Yehh Malfoy, no one disses a Ginger, espicially one that can a make even a godess jealous

I really hope you realise by now that i am not talking about Rose... ;)

I Love You my feisty Ginge Minge! (yehh, i would know)

And we need to go to the Caribbean on Matty's midget dragon that can not fly... or maybe we'll take a plane, though then again i do love a challenge...
Annabelle chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is very well written. Scorpius is so obnoxious that I just want to smack him.

For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

www . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Annabelle Morrow, SUM student
milkymudkip chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lol really funny, laughed my head off, i love scorpius!
crazedreader chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Interesting. Rather disturbing but interesting...
immapurpleninja chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This story Is amazing, really talented writing piece. It was really funny and I love the characters. Keep up the amazing work! Write more please oxox
timmy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow this is so good :) it made me laugh :) loved the bit were it said Okay, so you have to admit how right I was, that isn't normal and just proves my point, she isn't human. :) it made me laugh :) it is a great one shot :) xx