Reviews for Symbolic Meanings
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
lovely and very touching rikkai/alpha pair one shot!
samuraipan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hehe, this was so cute. loved the part when yanagi and sanada snuck into the garden at night (:
Fadey chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
-Laughs- I love how the meaning of those flowers were applied in this story. Flowers will always be one of the most beautiful things after all

Sanada was so sweet -chuckle- The interaction between Yanagi and him was funny And I especially loved the part when Yukimura hosed Sanada down. :)

Great story!

Fadey~
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
"Lilacs and forget-me-nots. A message to my first love to remember me forever."

*swoons* Ahh, I love this one . And a whole lot of other things too, like the cake-liking and the Sanada-lock :3 A great story~!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww, it's so sweet! Yukimura getting flowers for the entire team, and the meaning of the flowers are just so accurate and made of the different regulars. And the last part, it's just so cute of Yukimura to confess his love through flowers.

I really like to read your stories, keep it up. :D
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
awww! that was sweet and fluffy!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww, I totally melted with that last bit! So sweet!

And I adored the "witty bickering and high-strung biting remarks" :-) You write those two really well. I especially liked Sanada's snap about, "Don't ask if you already knew!" LOL

The meanings of the flowers were so wonderfully chosen for the team, too :-)

Yay, such an excellent story!

(Perky!)
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
SQUEE! Lovely that was AMAZING! LMAO! I'd like to see you humble Yuki a bit more but it's probably not TOO far off. P Lol. He may have left a spot in HOPES but I don't think he'd expect it. And *snickers* I picked him as a medium sleeper but if anyone got too close that wasn't normal he'd wake. I need to write some Yuki stuff but I'm lazy. I posted an NCIS fic... *hint hint* But seriously - ADORABLE! I freakin loved this babe! Your writing is always great! 3