Reviews for Darkness Intruding: The Missing Episode
Jamieson Zed chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Hehe, loved this. A nice blend of action and banter with a good dollop of TnT. Man, would I have loved to be a fly on the wall of Trip's conversation with Soval!
bina W chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
You certainly started out this story with a bang. I am pleased you have Ambssador Graal in this story. While the Tellarites are an ok species to me, I am happy you feature them. I have not read many fanfic stories that include that race. You have mixed DU (dark universe) and the normal universe from the beginning of the story. That was creative. You get another
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I liked this. I much would have rather had this in place of the Mirror Darkly episodes. :)
jackiemack916 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Wow, I finally got to read this story (start to finish) and loved it. Very fun with very believable dialogue. Great job!
jackiemack916 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Wonderful story... just like everything you write. I eswpecially love Hoshi's come-on. Genius!
DinahD chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Oops. "I'm Merat." I think Trip and T'Pol are in a lot of trouble. Good cliffhanger!

It's good to see the Tholians again. You've managed to keep them mysterious and a force to be reckoned with.

"I believe it would be more accurate to translate a Vulcan wedding as a bonding ceremony. Unfortunately, a pre-existing bond would make that impossible." I was a little confused by this. Does this mean that Trip and T'Pol were not bonded when she got married? Or is this one of the reasons the marriage to Koss failed?

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
DinahD chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
"All I'm saying is think about it. I've just told you what I want. And now, as usual, it's up to you." Great quote, and so true. T'Pol generally does seem to call the shots in her relationship with Trip.

Terrific interaction between Archer, Soval, Shran and Graal. Their working together, but you aren't making things too easy for them.

Excellent chapter!
volley chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Very enjoyable read!

I laughed out loud at this:

"Have you forgotten that a Vulcan husband has the prerogative to protect his mate?"

"Have you forgotten that a Starfleet officer is not supposed to disobey a direct order?"

They were both startled to hear the captain's voice suddenly emanating from the console. "Have you both forgotten that your comm. is open? Stand by."

Thanks for the nice story!
DinahD chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
The overlapping universes certainly have created a difficult situation for Archer and his crew. It's understandable that the Tellarites would be suspicious. Given the technology at stake, Archer has his work cut out for him. I'm not sure how he's going to get all these different species to agree. And of course the addition of the Tholians only adds an added air of mystery and menace.

It was interesting to see how the crew members handled learning the fates of their counterparts. Poor Trip - he needs to get a break in some universe. Excellent chapter!
Angel16 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Great story! Loved the action/coalition building and of course devoured every syllable of TnT's interactions. The husband's prerogative idea is awesome and I hope to see more from you where that plays a role (even little ficlets!"). I've been reading your "Missing Scenes" compilations as well and can't wait to see how you wrap up season 4, especially after this plot and subplot. Always love your stuff!

Thanks for sharing,

Angel
4Bluetiger chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
That was a very exciting conclusion. So much was happening all at once. Trip and T'Pol bickering and then getting caught at it was so funny. Poor Trip, only he could set a self-destruct for fifteen minutes and get five.

An open comm outs them to the crew. At least Archer knows they will leave if they can't be together. Loved the bit about Trip wanting a dog. I wonder how long T'pol will put up with Trip messing with her like that. This was very good and a nice set up to continue your missing scenes. I truly believe that the crew would look the other way to keep their privacy intact.
Moichino chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
LOVED IT! more episodes please :)
pennjazz chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I decided to wait until the story was complete...no stubborn cliffhangers...P

I enjoyed the story...I liked how you made it fit into the flow of the series. And how the Suliban ship "disappeared"...lol
lunaz chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
A highly enjoyable read. Thank you.
o chapter 6 . 6/4/2011