Reviews for Just One Year
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wow.
7kstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Although I understood this was the writers message to the fans, fine, she is now gone...I thought it was a stupid way to handle it. She still could be in danger and now she isn't even prepared for it.

That said, I enjoyed how you had her trying to figure out what she was missing. Like a itch she couldn't reach. The line about the jacket and eyes was priceless. Nice ending line.

enjoyed it.
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
ajlksdhghds. Well, now I am sad. Thank you for posting :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh gosh, this is beautiful. I feel like Lisa and Ben would have to remember something of Dean despite what Castiel did. Or at least remember that there was something for them to remember. You took that idea and ran with it in a really interesting direction here. Nice job.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my god, you're going to make me cry. Is there a sequel? Tell me there's a sequel.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved it. What else can i say?
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was a beautiful piece of writing. Made me sad all over again. While Castiel took away their memories of Dean, I don't think he covered every little thing. He wouldn't know where to look anyway. Lisa finding Dean's jacket was wonderful and the ache and loss she felt was tangible.

Favorite lines: "She closed her eyes. In her mind's eye she saw hazel green eyes. Full lips. A strong jaw, sporting a slight stubble.

Her chest ached, and her stomach knotted with fear and uncertainty, a sadness that what she sought was lost. But stronger than the fear was the ache in her heart—longing for someone and a need to protect the owner of the jacket. And covering it all was a love she couldn't explain.

Smoothing her hand over the jacket one last time, she carefully folded it and returned it to the chest, and closed the lid.

The garage sale would have to wait."

Thank you so much for this! :)
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Though I understand Dean's reasons, this is pretty much why Let it bleed sucked, in my opinion. All of them will have ahole in their lives: I think Lisa and Ben's worst because they won't even know what they lost.

Nice piece. You can really see Lisa's confusion and, in the end, that determination of protecting Dean, that love that is still there, even if she doesn't understand it at all.
FaithDaria chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow, yes! This was exactly what I was thinking about this whole situation. I have a feeling that the memory thing is going to come back and bite Dean, and I'm sure that some part of Lisa would feel that something was missing and out of place.