Reviews for Rock Star
Knit Bit chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thank you so much for this cute little story. :) I wish there was more, but I liked it just as it is as well.

Best of Luck,
Knit Bit
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I really miss your writing and stories, hopefully you will be back. xo Mina
ME MYSELF I chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
WHAT THE HELL !? Thts just annoying, this looks like a plan and I like it, its a really good story plot but SERIOUSLY dude why the hell didn't u finish writing it as a full story because u just left it looking like a story-line not an an actual COMPLETE story...!
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Just a little more please :) ?
Anna chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow this has potential
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
that was rather sweet... :)
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was a great little O/S that I would definitely read more of. Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Rock Star has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sowelu chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You need to expand this plot. it's really good but the result is bittersweet :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
ay you already know this it's up to ywell darling like I have a feeling you already know this could be the begging of a fgreat story it's up to you to bring it to life but I really hope you do
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Please write a sequel!
Glam.mam chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
More please I neeeeeeedd more xx
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
it's been over a year since you wrote this...please continue it! I love your work!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh that was so sweet. :')
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I was looking at your blog and saw Hot Bubblegum and went looking on fanfic for it. I'm not a fan of wip so I've added it to my list with A Taste of Honey ready to read when complete. Then I saw this and several others I liked the look of so here I am. Would def read more if you ever wanted to write more of then 2 :)