Reviews for Rock Star
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Wow, so much pain for her. Emmett exploiting a young girl in her most vulnerable state,is quite disgusting of him. Hopefully, Edward can tell Bella that he hates what his brother had done to her. Well, hopefully, she'll listen and actually hear him. Sad one :(
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
What the hell?
Baxteropolis chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This was awesome & sweet! Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awwwe the ending is so sweet
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thank you so much for this cute little story. :) I wish there was more, but I liked it just as it is as well.

Best of Luck,
Knit Bit
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I really miss your writing and stories, hopefully you will be back. xo Mina
ME MYSELF I chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
WHAT THE HELL !? Thts just annoying, this looks like a plan and I like it, its a really good story plot but SERIOUSLY dude why the hell didn't u finish writing it as a full story because u just left it looking like a story-line not an an actual COMPLETE story...!
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Just a little more please :) ?
Anna chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow this has potential
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
that was rather sweet... :)
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was a great little O/S that I would definitely read more of. Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Rock Star has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sowelu chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You need to expand this plot. it's really good but the result is bittersweet :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
ay you already know this it's up to ywell darling like I have a feeling you already know this could be the begging of a fgreat story it's up to you to bring it to life but I really hope you do
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 4/7/2013