Reviews for Bottle Severus
XinconceivableX chapter 3 . 6/18
Severus dealing with twins? YES! That is so great. Seriously I was right before, this is totally one of my favorite stories. Short, but extremely sweet and satisfying. Great job!
Are you planning on writing any other SS/HG stories? You write them really well.
XinconceivableX chapter 2 . 6/18
HA! Severus and Hermione on a war path-they're so deliciously "evil". I love it!
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 6/18
Ok, so this is my second time reading this story. I'd completely forgotten about it for a while and came across it again in my favorites list, and after re-reading it I totally remember why I put it in my favorites to begin with. It was GREAT! I'm going to enjoy reading the other chapters as well!
irononmaiden chapter 3 . 4/14
This was a fun story! You really packed in a lot of innovative ideas. (Well, three, I guess, but they were quite creative.) I think this could have actually been expanded into a longer story and still felt quite solid. Great job!
TheLionsPaleProtector1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Brilliant! Sweet and sexy all in one story! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!LOVE IT!
RangaHotMrsBlondDR chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Hello Just Jeanette,
Firstly I very much enjoyed this Fic. The plot was well structured so that it wasn’t simple a lemon with plot ideas. I thought it was refreshing to read a thoroughly expanded and comprehensive portrayal of such well known characters while adding in the level of smut that the rating should be noted for.
While I give you much praise I must admit that while the obviously academic speech that is represented of Severus Snape was intellectually challenging I personally found that the constant need to define these words distracting from the plot and often found myself needed to reread a section just so I could fully appreciate the thought put into it. With this distraction I also found that while ‘us’ of the 21st century would believe of academics to speak in such a manor I thought it overdone with phrases that may not have been appropriate for the time period that the wizarding world and especially Severus portrays.
Now that that is out of the way and I do hope I have not offended you in my observations and I would like to request a sequel to be produced at your earliest convince for I am sure that I am not the only one who was hanging onto the last words of ‘Bottle Severus’ only to quickly check for a sequel.
Many thanks for this excellent read,
RangaHotMrsBlondDR
P.S. My mummy knows where you live :-)
I M Sterling chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Ohh! Love it, love it, love it! I'll think of better ways to say it later, but right now I'm too blissful to type!
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
will there be more to the story
CelticGlamazon chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Fantastic story...the imagery you've created was detailed and fascinating. It mad eme wish the story wasn't coming to an end.
IvyPerdita chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Great story, I like the angle because i haven't seen it before. One question though, are you in the medical field as I spotted words like the carotid artery and traverse. anyway keep up the great work and meaty chapters in future publications
hochexplosiv chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Good plot and beautifully written.
Miravisu chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
LOL!

I love it! What a match, may future generations of Hogwarts teachers shiver!
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I LOVE this story. So cute & funny. "She's already up the duff." I laughed my ass off at that part. And Neville in the second chapter, oh my god "-Ah! Dammit, you've locked up on me! I'm stuck in a snapper!"I about dropped my laptop laughing at that.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
This was very good! But it ended abruptly...I was looking forward to the birthing process and the wedding...But still extremely good.
Alexa1993 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011