Reviews for Bottle Severus
TheLionsPaleProtector1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Brilliant! Sweet and sexy all in one story! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!LOVE IT!
RangaHotMrsBlondDR chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Hello Just Jeanette,
Firstly I very much enjoyed this Fic. The plot was well structured so that it wasn’t simple a lemon with plot ideas. I thought it was refreshing to read a thoroughly expanded and comprehensive portrayal of such well known characters while adding in the level of smut that the rating should be noted for.
While I give you much praise I must admit that while the obviously academic speech that is represented of Severus Snape was intellectually challenging I personally found that the constant need to define these words distracting from the plot and often found myself needed to reread a section just so I could fully appreciate the thought put into it. With this distraction I also found that while ‘us’ of the 21st century would believe of academics to speak in such a manor I thought it overdone with phrases that may not have been appropriate for the time period that the wizarding world and especially Severus portrays.
Now that that is out of the way and I do hope I have not offended you in my observations and I would like to request a sequel to be produced at your earliest convince for I am sure that I am not the only one who was hanging onto the last words of ‘Bottle Severus’ only to quickly check for a sequel.
Many thanks for this excellent read,
RangaHotMrsBlondDR
P.S. My mummy knows where you live :-)
I M Sterling chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Ohh! Love it, love it, love it! I'll think of better ways to say it later, but right now I'm too blissful to type!
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
will there be more to the story
CelticGlamazon chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Fantastic story...the imagery you've created was detailed and fascinating. It mad eme wish the story wasn't coming to an end.
ancim chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Great story, I like the angle because i haven't seen it before. One question though, are you in the medical field as I spotted words like the carotid artery and traverse. anyway keep up the great work and meaty chapters in future publications
hochexplosiv chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Good plot and beautifully written.
Miravisu chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
LOL!

I love it! What a match, may future generations of Hogwarts teachers shiver!
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I LOVE this story. So cute & funny. "She's already up the duff." I laughed my ass off at that part. And Neville in the second chapter, oh my god "-Ah! Dammit, you've locked up on me! I'm stuck in a snapper!"I about dropped my laptop laughing at that.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
This was very good! But it ended abruptly...I was looking forward to the birthing process and the wedding...But still extremely good.
Alexa1993 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
itwaseasy chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I absolutly adored this! Please make a sequal. Please. Please. Please. With a cherry on top?
T'Mu-Yor chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
awesome, I love this story glad you wrote it!
puglyday chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I really really loved this story. It has everything good- Sev/Hermione love, sexy time, revenge on her friends being idiots, pervy Neville, and new magicy things and most importantly the ending is happy! Thanks for sharing your work with us- now I'm off to read some of your other stories!
Maethoriell chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I'm loving the pure anadultred smut. Keep it coming .