Reviews for A Certain Step
Peeca151 chapter 5 . 5/31
What a beautiful story. You are an amazingly talented author, I'm so fortunate to have stumbled upon your goldmine of fanfics yesterday!

Also, you write Lucius so well. Actually you write all of your characters so well, but I am in love with your Lucius!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and upload these amazing works of art.
Peeca151 chapter 1 . 5/30
"I've decided to name it Fred, in honour of Ron's brother."

I love Luna! That line was brilliant, I'm dying over here!
Bentears chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
beautiful story
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I love your story really. There is some drama but also romance (i love veela story). Well done really.
midnightmoonstorm chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
LOVED IT!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
That has to be the best story I've read :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
lol good use of the veela traits lol.
i throughly enjoyed the story and would laugh my ass off when harry and them find out just who alex was and what she is lol.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
The wierd conversation between Lucious and draco about thier sex partners is just ... wierd and uncomfortable
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
O that ending with lucius! Ive been looking through many veela fics and i musy admit im a fan of longer stories, but this goes to show fewer chapters can often embody mire than twenty can, and tell a more beautiful story. I loved this, thank you for writing it.
Kim chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
This was such a enjoyable story. Amazing job!
serenityselena chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
awesome story... loved reading it :)
luckintheair04 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I can't believe I never came across this one sooner. It was beautiful, passionate. If there was any criticism I suppose it would have been ideal if you had progressed the story longer with further details entailing the training Hermione had that lead to her success. But that's not a big issue since you got what you needed to get across. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I adore this!
GiveMeAllUrGummyBears chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This story was great I enjoyed it a lot! Keep up the great work! :)
Evani chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Awww I love this so much, it's so sweet, and none of it is ooc to much haha, it's brilliant