Reviews for Paradise for Lesser Men
A.T chapter 9 . 3/24
Hey, I do really like this fic. It was wonderfull and so especial.
Thank you... You are great.
:')
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Wow... Not the ending I was expecting, since it doesn't conclude the war. However, I was enthralled by the story and couldn't put it down. Had to keep reading. Its rare I find a story as well written as this was. _
GahoCleric chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Caught a typo: That backfired, and he tried to stop the Templars from murdering all the Templars.

At first I thought I read it wrong, but then it just made me laugh, thought you should be aware.
rathlora chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
i have to say, from the description i wasn't expecting anything as good as this, but this was just brilliant! one of the best.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Sad, beautiful... You have my compliments though you have nearly made me cry.
Triplestar89 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I'm so in love with this! -
We need more male hawke x fenris!
Riss chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
I haven't read something that motivated me to review in a very long time. But I really have to tell you how much I loved this story. I loved the bittersweet imperfection of their relationship, its sincerity and solidness showing through even through the brokenness. You captured that so well. I love the way you write Fenris, it rings very true to me. And the setting and scenery felt palpable with your description. Anyway, I loved this, and I'm sure I'll be reading it over and over.
bavaria44 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Ah, another one from you. Wonderful, amazing, unbelievable, heart-stopping, breathtaking, I envy you for your gift to put down your imagination on a paper and give it a dialogue. Just please insert horizontal lines between the scenes. I read (in the 1st chapter I think) something like they were getting down on each other and suddenly there was another morning and the birds were chirping and I though, what the hell? Did I miss a line? But as I already said in my previous reviews (if I did not, I apologize), your stories are beautifully written and a pleasure to read ;o)

PS: Yeah, I often got dreams like that... but mine involve Altair from Assassins Creed and the entire Hetalia crew.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
This is the prologue of a larger story, not something finished in itself. A shame because it's well-written and beautifully done - which makes it all the more frustrating and unsatisfying that it doesn't "end", just stops. Dangling plot threads everywhere (e.g., obviously there's something wrong/creepy about the house and the mirror in it; why even mention those things if they're not going to get resolved?).

Also frustrating that Fenris became so passive a character as the story wore on. He went from being an important character with motivations of his own to just being the guy observing all this stuff happening, and going along with whatever Hawke wanted. This doesn't feel true to Fenris' character from the game.

Seriously - I *did* enjoy this up to a point. You're obviously a good writer, so please understand that I wouldn't even submit a review if I hadn't enjoyed most of it. But I really wish this hadn't been listed as a complete story, because it's not.
BadwolfBlack chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
"A chapter has been torn from this book. He and Hawke deserve more time." That part broke me.

Thank you for the absolutely beautiful story.
Azael chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Read all of it. Very nice, I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work!
Shini-neko-chan chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
So bittersweet but so damn GOOD. It kept me captivated. All I wanted to do was sit down and read it when I woke up or got home from work, and it takes a lot to make me do that. Even the fact that it was in present tense wasn't a turn off for me, despite the fact that I usually avoid those sorts of fics with a fiery passion. Awesome job.
Renn chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Wow. This was simply amazing. I can't even really find words to descibed how sucked I was. Amazingly weel written, and mind-blowing characterization. Perfect ending, too, considering!

Many thanks for writing and sharing!
Shacary chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
as always you write exquisitely. the ending was perfect for the terms of their fight/world. Gl in school, look forward to anything you write.
anonymous chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
I really do love your writing, but I wish I'd stopped half way through. I'm such a sucker for happily ever afters. Still, you didn't disappoint.