Reviews for Untold Tales
almostinsane chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Awesome. Just awesome. I cannot wait to read more. Maybe you can show Wally and Kuki meeting for the first time. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Averon The Awesome chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
Cool chapter! Me likey.
Making Some Toast chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
These short tales are strangely addicting! And I love how they aren't all about love and junk. I like the variety :D Hope you write more!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
And so, Ben's anger and jealously gave him the power to burn things up. :P
Jokermask18 chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
Thankz.
childatheart-6 chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
Wow I love this! Are you still doing requests? If so... could I request that in operation 'no p in the ool' (forgot the name) can it be when number 3 asked for her order but has a little argument?
Jokermask18 chapter 19 . 4/18/2012
I have two requests:

Something about Numbuh Zero and the team he mentioned that helped him beat his dad.

And something with Grandfather and Ben that shows how he became Father.
Averon The Awesome chapter 19 . 4/16/2012
Not to be mean, but to me, THAT MADE ABSOLUTELY 0 SENSE. Which is why i would love it if you could make some more. :)
DelightfulChild chapter 19 . 4/16/2012
I have a request! :D Dcfdtl/Numbuh 1...pretty pleaseee?
Numbuh Phenon chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
I like the idea of asking Abby of all people. And I also enjoy the Wally dressing up as a girl joke. XD
Gamewizard2008 chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
Somehow, I had a feeling you'd pop up outta nowhere! ;D Heh, never thought about this one!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
HA HAAA! Surprises are always around the corner! Um... did you do one for 10-Speed/78? I'd also like to see a 19th-Century/Margie!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Yay! Everybody's coming back...sort of!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
I think it's been done before, but it's good anyway! Oh, I know! I know a character that's never been mentioned on this fandom: the Clownfather! Maybe you can make one of him after Chunko went missing or something!
ashy.the.ninja chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
HAHA I think I have a slight idea who the two elderly people were. ;) great job BTW