Reviews for Lightning Lessons
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was beautiful! What do u mean not good? It's wonderful! The words u use, the prose u create, the emotions u paint with mere letters: it's pure genius! In the fullest sense of the word. U selected the right words out of thousands, and put them in the right, the only order that makes music and color and feeling all at once. I can't tell u how beautiful and perfect this story is!:3:3:3 I'm DEFINITELY looking into ur other works...

God bless, Mychele
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 6/1/2012

God bless, Mychele
hiensou chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was beautifly written!
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Cute story, but I wish you had organized this into paragraphs so it would be a bit easier to read. I love the pairing and your idea is fluffy!

Just keep in mind presenting your story, what it may look like to a reader.

Shigure-San Out!
Skyeblume chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This was soooooo good. Disregard the fact that i was totally confused for the first two paragraphs because of how awesomely descriptive and how good of a writer you are. I'm very jealous of your talents. It was very sweet and fluffy. :D
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was a well written piece.