Reviews for Why We Kill
commandocucumber chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Could use a little more description, but sniping off the hollywood sign? AWSOME!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You do not thrust the audience into the story, you develop the setting and introduce the main character(s). Who is this man, what is his motivations, fears, history, military history (rank progression and unit history).
Trainalf chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Not sure why your displeased, this chapter was pretty good. Sniping from atop the Hollywood sign, man oh man I would love to do that. The gender-related humor was pretty funny too, since more subjects are open. And don't let the review thing get to you. I got 300 views and only two reviews, but each chapter has a decent amount of views. A friend of mine has 800 views and 17 reviews. Remember: just because there aren't reviews, doesn't mean it ain't a damn good story that people enjoy.
Trainalf chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Brilliant! I must go look at this program myself. This would make a great COD level, plus the series needs another Female character to be playable, the last one was United Offensive I believel. Full of action, witty dialog, and all that jazz. Though if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the surname Coleman? Cause that is the last name of one of the main characters in my story. :/ Ah, probably just a fluke. I eagerly await a next update.
The Four Horsemen of the End chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
WEll man, Not too shabby for a first attempt. it was pretty good all things considered, though perhaps a little more detail on the locations would help. The format works really well dude, seriously i felt like i was reading the game script. Keep on Sniping Mercs ArchAng3l!

-Death
Trainalf chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
While the paragraphs are kinda squished together, it's a good story. Good concept. I never thought of it as former TF141 members, just another group of mercenaries Shepard hired. I eagerly await an update.
VerityA chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Interesting premise, there are next to no Shadow Company fics and it'd be cool to see if Soap and Price are written as actual antagonists here.

One issue, though, is the formatting. Dialogue should correctly be on its own lines, not different people talking in the same paragraph. It's just a bit difficult and confusing to read blocks of text.