Reviews for A to Z, Deo oneshots
pigcakes62 chapter 5 . 10/10
Deuce is hard on hearing. Just great.
And obviously, Robecca.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hey my name kajia my nick name is Tk if you can't my real name my favorite people in mh r cleo and deuce i just love there kids name and all A to Z your th e best keep it up clao god bless u don't let the haters get you down you just got a new number 1 fan make more please great work!
Wings of Metal chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I love these oneshots SO MUCH! It's so rare you find stories about Cleo and Deuce, the best couple (in my opinion). These are fantastic! It's a shame that there is only a Z, left, but there is 25 other letters to enjoy!
kajia mclaurin chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE! All of your STORIES3 i LOVE cleo and Deuce sooooooooooooo much! U ROCK! And don't worry bout the hateter Kay Kay U ROCK ON! And for CH Z i was thinking they ( cleo and Deuce) have one more kid named ALEX girl or boy please do that thanks!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE A TO Y! I can't wait until z!3 i LOVE3 cleo and Deuce! And there family u made! U ROCK! ROCK ON! ! ! Don't worry about the hateter who don't like your stories please AS IF! You keep on making stories about cleo and Deuce
italia chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
fantasticos ame esta historia
me encanto que hablara de deuce y cleo porque son mis favoritos
excelentes personajes los que inventaste
123 chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
BabyCapricorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Monsterhighfan9211 chapter 26 . 4/17/2013
I love I even started to cry because these oneshots are right especially the young love I started to cry a little and I am a 11 years old you are amazing ,
AntoRodriguez7 chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Awww! It was just so cute! :3
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
That was an awesome chapter.I loved it!
frootcandytho chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Awesome! xD I finally got enough courage to read the fanfics and chapters involving Cleo and pregnancy, and all that other stuff...I am following and favoriting this story. :)