Reviews for Not On Three
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
amazing end to the series. sucks that he died, but, what are you gonna do? lol keep writing, and i hope you got out of writers block, btw i read eclairs and that was good too
sakuya-klaeido chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
no!please dont end it like that is sooo sad!ahh i mean is a great ending but!perhaphs a second chance!
WisteriaAndHoneysuckle chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Another brilliant chapter. I'm very sad this story is ending. Your characterization, of both Hermione and Tom, are excellent.
m0nt chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I can't believe this is it. :(
andraide chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This series broke my my fragile shipper heart. Sniffles.

But really though, this was amazing and I love your writing. Not too wordy, not too descriptive yet it's still able the emotions and everything perfectly. Yes, Voldemort seems nicer but you made Nicer!Voldy very believable. Amazing, amazing job! Now off to read your other Tomione stories haha
crazyelf22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was a very good and "different" ending to this universe. I say different because I can't think of how to describe it, exactly. I suppose I'd say it's more sad than happy. Anyways, my point in writing this is to say that I really enjoyed readng this. I generally like anything that you post, but I REALLY liked this quite a bit for some odd reason. I guess because it was very unexpected and I like to keep guessing when I read/watch things. I loved the portrayal of Tom/Voldemort in this. He was still ruthless, but he had a heart after all the times he spent with Hermione. I liked that it didn't completely change him for the better though. She was the only person that he cared about and he didn't care at all if anybody else got hurt, so long as it wasn't her. I liked that he was still a tad messed up, I guess is what I'm trying to say xD. I also really liked Hermione. I liked that she started off as the practical, strong Hermione that she's always been. She didn't allow her own feelings to come before the world's "safety" (I guess?) until after the damage was done and that was a little heartbreaking, which makes this ending really perfect to me.

This was certainly an EXCELLENT read to start the day with! :D I look forward to more of your solutions for your Tom fix ;D
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved your oneshots! they were so good! I hope you keep writting. I just love your style. :D Great ending. I am a fully satisfied reader.

WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OH MY GOSH. I'm buzzing. Is that normal?

I absolutely adore this series; your Tom, your Hermione, everything! I'm almost surprised he died/Hermione killed him. that's a wee bit unusual in your writing, but then these ones were always a little bit different - darker, very appropriate and fitting with canon.

Brilliant choice in having him desire to duel Hermione. I was like, ooh! And, honestly, the entire of the interaction had me leaning in towards my computer trying to read it as fast as I could because I had to know what happened next... then I had to read it again to actually absorb it properly...:P

Teasing Voldemort is also kind of awesome... so very Tom, who we all know we prefer by a million miles. Two of my favourites: "You used to be fun" and "Oh Harry, if only you knew what Hermione and I got up to, back in my day."

From Hermione I had a bit of a gigglefest at her Imperiused statement "I haven't got any vol-au-vents" - that's become a permanent fixture in my head, Tom Riddle and vol-au-vents... I love it like Gollum loves the precious. :)

And finally, the ending: wonderful. I can't find any other words. I think you hit the nail on the head - not too much and not too little there...

Brilliant. You're blooming amazing.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
actually sadly close to tears.

going to miss this series so much D:

Yesterday I thought I hadn't read it, but I went to open the first one after that and realised I had read them and justtt... arghhh oh my god i'll miss them so much. xD
Cellar chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
God, you made me cry. That was so sad and so beautiful! I feel sorry for her. And for him.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I just can't believe the endings you write for your Tomione stories. The one-shots are so good, but you tend to make Voldemort nicer than is realistic whenever the end comes. Hmm... I still loved your Tomione series, though. I think "Wait for the Song to Stop" was my favorite!
Shan84 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really loved this little series! you captured Hermione's emotions so well and I thought Tom/Voldemort was quite believable as well.

It was, of course, very sad at the end. But at the same time it ended well.

Good work, I do hope you continue to write more Tom/Hermione stories in the future :)
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
aww is sad that is this the end. Hope you write more t/h but with happy endings haha
unfortunallyforgotmypassword chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
mymy i as always amazed by your storys. A great one :)
Soshoryu chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is a very fitting end. You are officially amazing, and i LOVE that you are so passionate about Tom, as he is absolutely fantastic. I'm going to sorely miss this little set of one-shots. It has been a guilty pleasure of sorts, and when women was posted, i was thrilled and mortified as i wanted to know what happened next and was dismayed at the thought of the end. I don't really know what to say, anymore. Sorta have run out of thoughts, aside from that i'm desperate for another tomione from you. I just dont want this to end. Well, the best thing i can say to tie this all off is that this oneshot, as well as the whole series is wonderful, so thanks for giving the world a lovely little guilty pleasure such as this. Lovely, reading it!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3