Reviews for Brand New Me
MultiMom chapter 24 . 4/15
I hope you update or do a sequel soon. Great story and Nik and Sorcha need some sort of happy ending
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 24 . 1/26
I absolutely love the direction you took with this story. Pleeeeeese continue...
giovanna112009 chapter 24 . 1/7
continue it pleaseee ... it is sooo good ... amazing story... i love it ... the best story i've ever read !
Haibookhunter chapter 24 . 1/4
GREAT story! Please continue with it!
Poipoi13 chapter 24 . 7/5/2017
Wow! What an amazing story! This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I really really hope you come back and finish it as it's a real waste of a completely amazing story in every way if you don't. I love everything about it. I love the humour, angst, the love and friendships. You truely are an amazing writer.
Namjoon chapter 24 . 5/1/2017
I've always wanted to know if this was the end of the story. I hope you continue with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Please update soon
sloksingh45 chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Please update
sloksingh45 chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
I like it please continue
DElena all the way chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
OMG I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT GOES ON !
I mean, I want to see DELENA Klaus and Sorchas ending ...
The story is awesome. I read it this week for the first time.
Im so glad I found your story.
You are so talented.
Namjoon chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
This was one of my favorite stories that you wrote. I hope that you'll come back to finish the rest because I really love your stories.
mabscifiromantic chapter 24 . 5/28/2016
I devoured this story. The strengths and breadth of the ever-growing character development sucked me in hard. I'm disappointed to see it end here but life happens. Thanks for a wild ride.
mhigby90 chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
I usually don't do reviews, but i just had to because this is by far my favorite story i have ever read. Are you planning on continuing the story? If you are i will be waiting:)