Reviews for Brand New Me
damonmysaviour chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
I just re-read this story after about a year? It was one of my favourites and it was so so so amazing reading it again! I'm guessing this is your ending but I wished it hadn't stopped there :( I would love to see Damon and Elena properly bond and have a baby! Anyway you're so so talented and definitely should get a career as a writer haha, I would buy your books! Georgia x
Sorrybout'ya chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I like this story! It's different from the other stories I have read. Great job. I do hope you complete this really soon. Can't wait :)
arianaamanda chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read and I know you haven't updated in a LONG time and you might possibly never update this again, but know that I'll be patiently, yet frantically awaiting the day I get an email saying that you posted a new chapter to this amazing story. You write so brilliantly and your idea for this plot was spectacular! Please, please, please update this! I will love you forever and ever! xx stay classy
Cold North chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I know it's been more than a year since you've updated, and your life probably got shot to hell and you haven't even thought about this story in forever, but should you ever pick these stories back up, know that there would be one eternally grateful reader/reviewer.
CMickey98 chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
Please update! I really want to see how this continues!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
I would continue this story line. It was excellent! I loved it! But I would continue the story because I'm anxious to see what happens about Elena's and Damon's bond! Keep making more chapters! And keep up the good work!
emiwat14 chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
I can't wait for more
emiwat14 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
WoW! ur writing is perfection
emiwat14 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
omg, I love this story! u are just awesome
emiwat14 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
OMG! I LOVE THIS! MORE!
Chrisska chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Please, please, please finish the story, I love it so much!
DoctorLady chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
OMG! That is story so Damn good! It made me tear up, laugh and scream in excitement :) please, please uqdate soon
Elliesmeow chapter 24 . 11/15/2013
Are you ending the story here? I thought this was interesting and am curious how you tie up the loose end of Kieran, the resurrection of Sorcha, whether Stefan can ever be rehabilitated and so on.

Anyhoo, thanks for posting. I liked your version of a stronger Elena.
Ferrydenpurple chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
I love this story...please please please update again soon, I'm hooked! :-)
sharpie78 chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Oh I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope the bonding happens. I assume it will but you could get wild and have something intervene again. I hope not! I really can't wait for the next chapter. I have my fingers crossed that you have it in progress! Thanks for all you've put into this so far. It really is awesome!