Reviews for Immoral
PriestPriestessFan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, great writing. I definiately feel their sadness and longing. Very touching story. Hope they have a good ending. Please do update. :)
Musik Drache chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Please, continue. I really like stories about the Priestess and yours has a lot of promise. Looking forward to your next chapter!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I would love to read more, its an interesting start. I hope you continue this!
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This story is wonderfully written. I could literally feel her longing and sadness for someone she can never have. Great job :D I hope you'll update soon
R-Bizzle chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Umm, so you need to update. Pronto! Most of the stories I've read on Priest the writers never really capture the characters very well but not you. I loved the way you wrote the characters. When I read this I kept saying to myself "Man, I could totally see Priestess being this way!" It was a breath of fresh air so please update(:
theredninja chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I will definitely be following this story :)

Not sure if this is an error, but Priestess introduces herselff as Illessa in the beginning, but is then referred to as Priestess Irene for the rest of the chapter (?)
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I like this a lot. keep it up :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was wondeful love these two so bittersweet they should b able to be together and he does care for her hope she know it

Maria