Reviews for Finis
Michigan and Georgia chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Michi: Georgia, please. No references to The Weather Channel.

Georgia: Why not? Bettis was the first one there!

Michi: Georgia... TWC FAILED. ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE DEAD.

Georgia: Y'know, sis, Florida said the same thing about TWC after Katrina. Truth is, they didn't listen. That's 1,997 people that died because of their failure to watch The Weather Channel.

Michi: Hey, DR? Could you come here and explain to Georgia that TWC can't save EVERYONE?

DR (Dominican Republic): Georgia... Don't use TWC as a be-all-end-all for saving lives... I've tried that with Haiti. Didn't work in '94, didn't work in '04, didn't work in '08 and it CERTAINLY didn't work in '10 either!

Georgia: 2010 was an earthquake, Dominican.

Michi: I seem to remember TWC having earthquake forecasts back in the mid 90's, you know... Anyway, I'm not insulted. I think we need more Hetalia fics based on natural disasters!

Georgia: WHAT? It's because you haven't had a bad disaster since Flint-Beecher, isn't it?

*end review due to imminent arguments about who's dealt with a worse tornado-based disaster*

Bangladesh: Nice try, Americans. Tri-State was what, 727? I've had at least 10 tornadoes kill at least ONE THOUSAND!

DR: That's the same argument I used against Georgia with Haiti and hurricanes, dear. Don't even try.

Georgia: ... Michi-poo has a MewTwo named Nargis.

*Bangladesh goes berserk*
LovetheNorwegianSun chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I have done lots of work in Joplin. Wonderful story my friend!
LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Thank you for writing this. It makes me happy that other people in other states are showing they care. I'm a native Missourian and while I do not live there I know people who do. Luckily no one was hurt but the pictures don't do the devastation justice. There are times when I wonder if it'd be better to leave the country but then a moment like this comes and I've never been prouder to be American. Thank you.