Reviews for Lovely Stories with Different Pairings!
ytp dora fan 7 chapter 1 . 7/6
Me, my sister ytp caillou fan and her best friend goanimate fan 5 all agree with this guest here. Since zor and clara are already married and had a baby zeti-human named Yasmin McCormick, I would choose astridXzor, tailsXsticks, astridXshen (astrid's ultimate harem chapter 132), any koopa with rouge the bat(excluding morten, bowser junior, lemmy, iggy and larry) any sega boy with rouge the bat. Either that or you will have to face my sister's wrath/fury.
Yah ain't finishing this are yah? Oh well, people like you should work on better stories and topics. :)
Please, continue it
Q chapter 4 . 5/8
I would love to see w a bowser and Jr one
Ps this was amazing
Q chapter 4 . 5/6
Amazing try doing one with bowser and Jr
Fan girl chapter 2 . 4/8
Seems like youre taking a long time and i want to read a bowser x bowser jr mostly ludwig x bowser jr Mateos u please make one?
ytp caillou fan chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
If you want me to vote for the pairings, then I have lots from the games that the monster's kids appear, Sonic Lost World, Dreamworks Dragons, Teen Titans and Drawn Together
1. Zor/Clara
2. Ludwig/Astrid
3. Roy/Astrid
4. Larry/Rachel Roth
5. Zor/Astrid
6. Zavok Marsh/Zarla Testaberger
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
When are you doing the next one? If I had to chose a pairing I would chose Lemmy/Roy or Larry/Morton. Please make at least make one of these come true. I live your stories

I REVIEW
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Please do the next one. And if I had to chose a pairing then I would chose something with Morton. Come on give him something, Morton is the least favorited one of the koopalings. So I would like one with Morton, any choice. Maybe Morton/Roy or Larry, something like that. I love your writing by the way. Thanks for inspiring me to write pairings in my own fanfics. Please make the next so I can see your work and learn.

I REVIEW ALL THE WAY
goanimate fan 3 chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Instead of yaoi, then you'll have to try Ludwig/Astrid (dragons), Princess Clara (drawn together)/Zor (sonic lost world), Astrid/Roy, Zor/Astrid. plz
ytp caillou fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
If Princess Clara and Ludvig von koopa are sick then i think you can do Zor (lost world)/ Astrid (dragons) and make sure he calls astrid "honey" like he will do to princess clara.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Please do the next one?! I beg if you! I most see. I must KNOW! Great story. Gray pairings. But I need to wait for next one. WAAAAAA

goanimate fan 5 chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
Why don't you try Zor from sonic lost world and Princess Clara from drawn together, that will make Bowser Junior say ¬°Ay Caramba! as well as his appear in stories of ludstrid (Ludvig and Astrid), and Clara/Zor (Princess Clara and Zor). Make sure that Zor calls Princess Clara "honey".
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Can you please do the next chapter?

Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Can you please do the next chapter