Reviews for A Greater Treasure
Hessian304 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Omgosh! I knew something of silvers was there. I wasn't expecting a girl though.
Dierdre Mason chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
This story is interesting. I am curious to see how you will end the tale.
Swashbucklist chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
It's still going well. One thing you may notice about Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island is that he goes very in-depth with descriptions of events, conversations, and characters' mannerisms. Jim Hawkins the narrator always takes up some room describing his thoughts on such things. But now that he's older in this little fanfic, maybe he doesn't think that's so important. Anyway, I'm all caught up and it's time to subscribe to the story.
Swashbucklist chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Yep, I picked out a flaw here and there. Hopefully, this is about as anachronistic as AGT gets. "Son-of-a-bitch" and "raped" are not things one would ever be likely to find in late 19th or even early 20th century literature.

Still, I continue to enjoy the story. The only Tom I remember was the guy Silver struck in the base of the neck with his crutch (at least I THINK his name was Tom). Clearly, though, he was one of the pirates who was left behind at the end of the novel. I'll have to read it once more.
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This has been in my bookmarks for a while. The itch for some more Treasure Island narratives has been picking away, and since I wasn't expecting this one to be much more than an indulgence of typical amateur quality, I was pleasantly surprised by the first few paragraphs, not to mention further thrilled to see that there had been a recent update. Barring my lack of literary expertise, the writing is just enough like Robert Louis Stevenson's that I can hear Michael Page's voice in my head.

The only thing that seems out of place to me is that we're kinda rushing into the adventure, setting the characters' goals and getting underway within the first chapter; but that's fine: authors of classic literature tended to be pretty long-winded and this is just a fanfic (albeit a VERY GOOD fanfic so far). Besides, I like fast-paced action. I also find myself liking the characters for what we know about them, as well as the curious little mystery with Peter.

If the first chapter is any clue, this ought to be a great story. I may not need to read Flint & Silver or John O'Melvany Woods' unofficial sequel as soon as I thought.
Zero-Aurum-Chan chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Oh what's going to happen next,please update soon, I am really enjoying this! :)
America Liberty chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
ohhhh getting good!
America Liberty chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Dont know if we should fully trust Panya. I love it!
ROSSELLA1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Hmmm...We have only Panya's word that Silver's dead and then someone knowning she's a woman ransoms her for the ship...this is getting suspicious... Please update soon!
America Liberty chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
This is getting realy good. I love it.
America Liberty chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I loved it. It was realy well written
ROSSELLA1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
And the plot thickens...
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love this fic so far; hope you update soon!