Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
CheyCheyRainy chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
This is really good and I like it. I hope you update soon! Lol I'm glad they are finally together.

Peace!

CheyRain
Knitchick chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Lucky, lucky Severus. Happy birthday to him. He needs to be honest with her about his feelings about Lily, but I suppose he has made great strides already, the rest will come in time.

Nice chapter.
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Great chapter! :D

Defensive Hermione is so scary! I'm glad she saw Severus in The Mirror, though I had NO doubt she'll see him! :D

I can't believe Hermione had the guts to ask Severus about his paramours, and unbelievable as it is, Severus answered - the answer shocked me - it will be erased from my mind! :D

The birthday party, the professors all getting along, Severus admitting that he liked the party, and the presents... it was amazing! Can't wait to see what's next! :)

I saw Harry Potter 24 hours ago, let me tell you it's great! Severus has a BIG part and I was on the edge of my seat when he showed up, his speech gave me goose bumps. Alan Rickman is amazing as Severus Snape... I can't wait to see it again! :)

Keep up the amazing work and enjoy the film! :)
nomdeplume30 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I've been enjoying this story. Looking forward to double updates. :)
Potion's Mistress 1157 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
So mean! I was hoping for a juicy scene! Hopefully the next one will be a bit more detailed...

I'm off to get in like for the premier of the movie. I've got my tissues already packed and am dreading Severus dying...at least everyone will see him as the amazing guy he really is!

Update soon!
Jewels812 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
great chapter...can't wait for the next...you gave us the right amount of emotion in her defence of Severus to her auror friends and the right amount of heat at the end to entice us to be excited for what is to come
liidg chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Fantastic chapter
Killing Aphrodite chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
He, he! Severus is getting lukcy tonight ;) great chapter, and I can't wait for the double instalment the next time you update!

I'm also not going to the midnight showing. I'm not going to see the movie untill most people have see it, I hate being in a cinema with lots of noisy people. And I totally agree that they better get Severus' story right or I'll be really annoyed!
Avid Fan chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Wow, the length of this chapter was awesome to note . . it made me smile even before reading the content! In general, I just love this story and its predecessor.

Hermione defending Severus to Ron and Harry was perfect. I really like how you're showing the evolution of her feelings, or at least her acknowledgement of those feelings. Kudos!

Oh, wow, what a place to end the chapter! And, two chapters next time! great!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Awww, the last couple of chapters were so endearing, I liked how you finally brought Snape and Hermione together-and just in time for Christmas!

Ginny's gift came just in time, Hermione got to witness a certain half-naked Potions professor-yum! XD Luckily, her friends didn't walk in on THAT. I think Ron, Harry, Ginny, and George would have clawed their eyes out.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more.

~~SpeedDemon315
Knitchick chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
So glad they finally admitted their feelings ... well ... sort of. That was a sweet Christmas; can't wait for the good stuff to start happening between them.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I can't get enough of this fic!
Mootycakes chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
I love this series so far and can't wait to see how their relationship develops. I'm hoping we get to see a lemon in the future! :D Update soon and keep up the fantastic writing you do.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
I know what you mean abou the ignoring stories thing. I have been reading an old series and completly ignored my 20 alerts in my inbox. Luckily I'm now down to one after I finish this review. I loved the Christmas fluff. I have now realised that Slytherin and Gryffindor colors are in fact Christmas colors thanks to this awesome chapter. I love Ginny's gift and hope they put it to good use once Hermione's better ;). Thanks for the chapter. Update soon. :)
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Wonderful chapter, as always! :D

I can't wait to see what's next, you said it's going to heat up. So, are you planning to introduce us with some bad guys? Hence the 'locator' necklace? :D

The plot is great, you write the characters gradually, you don't rush them into action.

I love George! He's such a naughty sweetie. Give him a girlfriend? I hope he'll get better soon, with the help of family and friends! :)

Keep up the amazing work, and update as fast as you can... :)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »