Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
Burnedx2 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
That was pretty hot. I enjoyed it. :)
JaneA0202 chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
i like it so far...I have only two complaints...those Hermiones thoughts, they are not immature, but they are a bit..i dont know how to explain this..something like I would expect from teenage girl...also I didnt like that she was telling George all those personal things...
Mangowire chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Ugh. I hate you. I hate you so much.

Your story is just too beautiful and epic. Can you please just update faster!

And I just watched Part 2 last night and The Prince's Tale was AMAZING. I was sobbing in the cinema and I think I annoyed the guy beside me with my sobs. It was so beautifully heart-wrenching and I still get teary-eyed when I think about it.

Update soon!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
A treat? Ooh! Ooh! I want a treat! Please! I went to midnight release of DH part 2 and I can one up you because my top 5 favorite characters died. Yeah. Try that on for size. It sucked. XD Update soon! :)
megumisakura chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
update soon,please!
Iris-Reid92 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I love your story! And I agree in the movie comment. -)
CheyCheyRainy chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
This is really good and I like it. I hope you update soon! Lol I'm glad they are finally together.

Peace!

CheyRain
Knitchick chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Lucky, lucky Severus. Happy birthday to him. He needs to be honest with her about his feelings about Lily, but I suppose he has made great strides already, the rest will come in time.

Nice chapter.
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Great chapter! :D

Defensive Hermione is so scary! I'm glad she saw Severus in The Mirror, though I had NO doubt she'll see him! :D

I can't believe Hermione had the guts to ask Severus about his paramours, and unbelievable as it is, Severus answered - the answer shocked me - it will be erased from my mind! :D

The birthday party, the professors all getting along, Severus admitting that he liked the party, and the presents... it was amazing! Can't wait to see what's next! :)

I saw Harry Potter 24 hours ago, let me tell you it's great! Severus has a BIG part and I was on the edge of my seat when he showed up, his speech gave me goose bumps. Alan Rickman is amazing as Severus Snape... I can't wait to see it again! :)

Keep up the amazing work and enjoy the film! :)
nomdeplume30 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I've been enjoying this story. Looking forward to double updates. :)
Potion's Mistress 1157 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
So mean! I was hoping for a juicy scene! Hopefully the next one will be a bit more detailed...

I'm off to get in like for the premier of the movie. I've got my tissues already packed and am dreading Severus dying...at least everyone will see him as the amazing guy he really is!

Update soon!
Jewels812 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
great chapter...can't wait for the next...you gave us the right amount of emotion in her defence of Severus to her auror friends and the right amount of heat at the end to entice us to be excited for what is to come
Gone86 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Fantastic chapter
Killing Aphrodite chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
He, he! Severus is getting lukcy tonight ;) great chapter, and I can't wait for the double instalment the next time you update!

I'm also not going to the midnight showing. I'm not going to see the movie untill most people have see it, I hate being in a cinema with lots of noisy people. And I totally agree that they better get Severus' story right or I'll be really annoyed!
Avid Fan chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Wow, the length of this chapter was awesome to note . . it made me smile even before reading the content! In general, I just love this story and its predecessor.

Hermione defending Severus to Ron and Harry was perfect. I really like how you're showing the evolution of her feelings, or at least her acknowledgement of those feelings. Kudos!

Oh, wow, what a place to end the chapter! And, two chapters next time! great!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »