Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
erikatristens chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
what does EWE mean?
The Clueless chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
ah yes sam and james. but but.. it wouldn't surprise me if she chose someone completely different like a malfoy offspring or something (though scorpius should be younger) or someone obviously older like her parents did.
The Clueless chapter 24 . 11/2/2011
Loved this story. I did guess that Mrs. Granger was pregnant and that the potters were engaged. It was the perfect amount of subtlety. I will predict little lily and nate. the rest are up in the air. i have a feeling we have not met Sam's yet though. (I may be wrong. I can't wait to start reading it. I know you said it's up but I decided to drop this off first)
mysunshine chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
you really are a good writer! i enjoyed your story very much! i love the plot and characters and how you wrote them, made every chapter interesting :) thanks for this!
neverest chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
haha...loved this ending...hahhaha...especially with snapes' bare arse in the air...hahahaha...perfect :'oD
foreverHPfan chapter 24 . 10/30/2011
Does Lily Luna Potter and Nathan Granger have a story after she graduates, they are only 5 or so years apart in age.
ktr22 chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
Well, what can I say?

Firstly I'm sorry I left it to the end to leave a comment, i was far too intent on reading it all to stop ;) And honestly, it is without doubt one of the best Hermione/Severus stories I've ever read, if not THE best. Your characters are completely realistic, the plotline is very clever, and the way in which you handled the post-war emotions of the characters was incredibly elegant and well-written. I can't praise it enough. I love how everyone ended up with someone, how George came back, how there was enough peril to keep me on the edge of my seat, but enough groundwork to make the story flow smoothly too. Its absolutely brilliant.

And perhaps the most commendable thing is the development of Hermione and Severus, because i find its often done crudely and wildly, but this was soft and comforting, and although we as a reader could see where it would lead the characters themselves could not, and it was lovely to watch their development as the chapters progressed. Anyway, I've rambled on enough I think, I just wanted you to experience the extent of my appreciation here. Its fantastic. Please never stop writing fanfiction :)

An avid reader

ktr22

ps. also big congrats on the lemons, also really well written, gotta love the lemons ;)
Otyu08gd chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
This was a brilliant story! It was filled with loads of different emotions and the characters seem very real.

Well done on a fantastic fan fic!
Larisa chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
Amazing!

You've done it! Wonderful! Great! Impossible! :)

Thank you very much for this story (I love "What the Mirror Saw" as well!)! :)
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
You thought up a beautiful way to end this story!

I loved the 20 years later... all those kids, that big family!

James tormenting Samantha, do I see a couple there?

Freddie is cool and Alexander is lovable!

I saw an interesting pair you've got there - Nate and Lily? Hmmm, can't wait to see how that's going to work out! :)

Hermione and Severus rock as always! They are the best! :)

Thank you for this amazing story... I can't wait for the next one. :)

Keep up the great work! :)
bekyg620 chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
this was great! I can't wait for the next sequel. I loved that we got to see hints of their kid's lives . . . and I am totally hoping your going to end up pairing nate and lily. . . they seemed really cute :D
magical-mystery-girl chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
Whoo! That was an awsome ending! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for the next story...I won't lie, I'm kind of hoping for Samantha to end up with James...that would be so cute and funny at the same time! Once again, I loved this story soooo much, you have a brilliant talent! _
Potion's Mistress 1157 chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
Great ending. It was a bit confusing though with so many new characters and that you used both their real names and nicknames...A bit hard to keep straight.

When you start the next story, can you reintroduce the characters again...as a reminder to who is who and who they are related to?

I'm a bit sad that Hermione and Snape stopped working at Hogwarts, btw.

Excited for the next story to begin!

Good luck writing and with your studies!
SawZelda chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful ending. I can't wait to read the next installment.
Larisa chapter 22 . 10/26/2011