Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is great so far, I can't wait to see where you go from here!
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Can't wait to read more!
lisemichelle chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Booooo Ron. Be afraid, ginger, be AFRAID.

Honestly (and obviously) I never took a liking to Ron Weasley so... Booo. His assumptions are indeed correct, she will be having romantic escapades with Snape, to my excitement :D

UPDATE SOON, dearest author.
rosered775 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Excellent beginning! I can see that Hermione is going to have a hard time with Ron, much to my delight! Can't wait to see how she and Severus progress!

p.s. (Watch out for missing/extra words and mixing up single subjects with plural verbs.) ;)
The Clueless chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Your story is truly amazing. I loved every bit of it. It is true...about the manga and the lovely wind-in-the-skirt shots. Tho I must say, my favorite few series all didn't have it, oddly enough (Kare Kano, Hana Kimi, Kanata Kara, FruBa.. all read in Chinese). But it was quite funny, and you truly do keep them in character. I love that. It's very well written. Can't wait for more. And good luck with your Masters. I think I'm just going to grab my two Bachelors and run for it.
SawZelda chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I read your other story, What the Mirror Saw, and I love this story. I really hope you continue this story.
tahtiiawnuhFF chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
tate4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Yeah! A sequel! Looks great so far!
xenathefanwarrior chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is awesome!

And adorable.

But I don't like Ron much.

I'll give you a cookie ;3
Larisa chapter 1 . 5/24/2011

I love the first story and I can't wait to read more of the second one :)

Thank you!
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I liked the start of this story. Ron cannot see past his own fears.
Siriusstar07 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it! Please keep up the great work! Can't wait to hear about the apprenticeship!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm glad she will be leaving Ron behind, his jealousy would drive me up a wall. Possessiveness is sexy, jealousy ... not so much.

Looking forward to your new story!
hellon28 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! I really like it!
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Way to lose your girl friend, Ron!

I'm sure you mean a trunk, not a truck.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »