Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
Larisa chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Finally! They're found!

1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful chapter, loved it! Can't wait for more!
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Great chapter, as always!

I loved the heroic stuff. Men and their protectiveness. Harry's and Ron's commanding attitude and strong reactions. Severus, oh Severus tops them all. He was amazing! :)

Lovely chapter!

Keep up the amazing work! :D
neverest chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
brilliant
hguy13 chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
I left a review for the next chapter, then realized the comment was Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
hguy13 chapter 21 . 10/21/2011
More please, I'm anxious to know if the weasleys will recognize it's not hermione.
Artemis Decibal chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
Oy... a cliffhanger! A really nice chapter though :D Can't wait for the next one.
Potion's Mistress 1157 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
So good! Stop leaving us at such cliffs!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Ooh. Teaser. Why do I have a feeling it isn't actually Hermione? Thanks for the chapter! Update soon! :)
Jayne chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Tony Head... as Giles... He was the only reason I watched Buffy... XD

Love the chap. I love this story/series. I love it and hope to see an update soon.
TTSeven chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
WOW!

this fic is awesome, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, GOURGEOS, ETC!

OH PLEASE!

UP SOON!
dmeb chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Is this the Polyjuice Hermione we are expecting, or have you another twist in store? Waiting impatiently for the next update.

Tony Head became a household face in the UK due to a series of coffee adverts, which makes Giles' line in Buffy all the more amusing to me :)
magical-mystery-girl chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
This was epically awesome! Exactly what I've come to expect from this story, great job! Don't make us wait too long for more!_
neverest chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
it's a polyjuiced hermione...ohh please update soon...cant wait to read more..i wanna know what happens as Severus realizes that isn't his Hermione...more more more more more xD
Howliris chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Aw geez, cliff hanger! I agree with you on the fact that women are clearly weak in the books, especially Ginny! She grew up with the twins, how can she be soft? Doesn't make much sense. Nice part on Luna, she always seems so careless and absent in the books, now she has a little depth, it's nice for a change.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »