Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
You thought up a beautiful way to end this story!

I loved the 20 years later... all those kids, that big family!

James tormenting Samantha, do I see a couple there?

Freddie is cool and Alexander is lovable!

I saw an interesting pair you've got there - Nate and Lily? Hmmm, can't wait to see how that's going to work out! :)

Hermione and Severus rock as always! They are the best! :)

Thank you for this amazing story... I can't wait for the next one. :)

Keep up the great work! :)
bekyg620 chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
this was great! I can't wait for the next sequel. I loved that we got to see hints of their kid's lives . . . and I am totally hoping your going to end up pairing nate and lily. . . they seemed really cute :D
magical-mystery-girl chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
Whoo! That was an awsome ending! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for the next story...I won't lie, I'm kind of hoping for Samantha to end up with James...that would be so cute and funny at the same time! Once again, I loved this story soooo much, you have a brilliant talent! _
Potion's Mistress 1157 chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
Great ending. It was a bit confusing though with so many new characters and that you used both their real names and nicknames...A bit hard to keep straight.

When you start the next story, can you reintroduce the characters a reminder to who is who and who they are related to?

I'm a bit sad that Hermione and Snape stopped working at Hogwarts, btw.

Excited for the next story to begin!

Good luck writing and with your studies!
SawZelda chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful ending. I can't wait to read the next installment.
Larisa chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Finally! They're found!

Thank you for updating :) chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful chapter, loved it! Can't wait for more!
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Great chapter, as always!

I loved the heroic stuff. Men and their protectiveness. Harry's and Ron's commanding attitude and strong reactions. Severus, oh Severus tops them all. He was amazing! :)

Lovely chapter!

Keep up the amazing work! :D
neverest chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
hguy13 chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
I left a review for the next chapter, then realized the comment was Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
hguy13 chapter 21 . 10/21/2011
More please, I'm anxious to know if the weasleys will recognize it's not hermione.
Artemis Decibal chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
Oy... a cliffhanger! A really nice chapter though :D Can't wait for the next one.
Potion's Mistress 1157 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
So good! Stop leaving us at such cliffs!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Ooh. Teaser. Why do I have a feeling it isn't actually Hermione? Thanks for the chapter! Update soon! :)
Jayne chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Tony Head... as Giles... He was the only reason I watched Buffy... XD

Love the chap. I love this story/series. I love it and hope to see an update soon.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »