Reviews for What the Mirror Saw: Hermione's Story
toriashley chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Oh, polyjuice potion! That's an awful thing for them to do. :(

I like the portrayal of the peeps here. :)

(and the Remus/Tonks thing was appreciated too)
greysfanhp chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Wow! That chapter sure was tense! I unfortunatly don't know which actor said that line because it is truly epic, lol. I coincide that Ginny should have been a bit tougher through out the books so I'm really enjoying the way you portray her. Please update soon because this is a truly amazing story and the hopeless romantic in me wants to see Snape being all heroic and 'knight in shining armour'. So go write! :)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
I love Tonks! She's my second favourite character in the series. However, just because she's second place doesn't mean she is anywhere near the standards of Severus Snape! He sits up on a pedestal on top of another pedestal in my books! :P You know, I really like this Ron/Tonks thing. I know it didn't really work. Perhaps Charlie will sweep her off her feet? They did attend Hogwarts together. Maybe it's time for him to settle down? Thanks for the chapter! Update soon! :)
TTSeven chapter 20 . 10/10/2011

neverest chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
this was really sweet...:o)..looking forward to seein what happens next ;o)
moonlitefaery chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
very good story so far. i loved the first part (i hope i remembered to comment on the original story, if i didn't it was very good as well!). can't wait to see where this one goes from here! chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
I do love Remus, it was nice to see this chapter from Tonks' point of view. More soon? ;)
Howliris chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
Yay! More Tonks! Thank you! I do hope she'll be alright, and I wish she'll have pink hair again in the future, it suited her personality so well

So does this mean Remus is a ghost now? Or was it just her imagination?

Anyhow, thanks again!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
The parents are a little ridiculous on how they are contemplating on whether or not they should return. Im glad they did in the end. Of course, what good is it with Hermione kidnapped? Thanks for the chapter! Update soon! :)
neverest chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
wow..nice chap...can't wait to see what happens next :o)
Howliris chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
Arg! Can't wait for next chapter, there is some serious action going down here! And what's becoming of Tonks, I wonder. Great chapter, again :) chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
Absolutely loving this. Definitely can't wait for more. I wouldn't want to be the lestrange brothers when Severus catches up with them. Update asap? ;)
Howliris chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
Abrupt end! Still one chapter to go through though. ANd yay, George is getting better!
Howliris chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
OMG! I was so so so happy for Neville! Aaaaaah, it's great! And did Severus just found Hermione's parents? or am i imagining things?
Howliris chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
Poor Tonks... Her situation, with George's, saddens me the most. I hope things will turn up for her, I miss her pink hair
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »