Reviews for First Time for Everything
Silveriolu16 chapter 16 . 2/27
Ouch. I'm not really surprised at how the scene with Tyler and Jeremy turned out, but that doesn't mean I like it. Hopefully Tyler can make things right again before it's too late. Klaus is in town now so things could get ugly really soon. Also, the last scene of the chapter disgusted me. Not that I have anything against gay people or anything like that (support it, one of 'em) but Klaus ... I hate him and him being with anyone disgusts me.
Silveriolu16 chapter 15 . 2/27
Great way to go forward. Can't wait for the swimming and stuff later. Wow, you just made me hate Steven even more, which I didn't think was possible. Him being a vampire does explain why he knows so much though. And since he's a vampire, that kind of explains why he knows Klaus. I did always find it weir dthat Klaus could compel other vampires though.
Silveriolu16 chapter 14 . 2/27
I am disappointed at the lack of Jyler, but you are working up to it at least. And oh man, you brought the possibility of Klaus in here already ... ouch. I really hate him and this Steven character you've put in here.
Silveriolu16 chapter 11 . 2/27
Sometimes It takes me a little while to figure out who the character is when you switch them. I suggest trying out different symbols instead of the extra enter. Some characters do actually show up on here. the - for instance works pretty well. You could also try writing whoever's p.o.v. it is and then put what they do/think/say after that. Coming from someone else who writes (especially on here) this is just some advice.
Silveriolu16 chapter 10 . 2/27
And the plot thickens. I really want to know what's going to happen now. This is the first time Jeremy and Tyler meet, so just about anything I guess. Still reading.
Silveriolu16 chapter 9 . 2/27
Definitely an interesting way to take the story. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. The chapters have been fairly short and I wasn't exactly sure what to say about them. Not that they were bad, just short. Can't wait to read more.
Silveriolu16 chapter 3 . 2/25
Alright, this is getting interesting. Katherine as a witch is weird though. You did write it well enough that it works though. I loved Kyle by the way. I couldn't stop laughing at the text conversation he and Jeremy had. I do have a couple questions though. Is Elena not in the story at all? What about Damon and Stefan? And Allaric, since I haven't seen him in here yet? Just wondered is all. This is good enough for me to keep reading regardless, just wondered where those characters were.
Silveriolu16 chapter 1 . 2/25
I am seriously wondering where Jeremy is in the fic. I was curious so I decided to check this out. I must admit some of the things you mentioned doing with the characters seems weird to me, but who am I to judge? I'll keep reading to see where this goes. Interesting ideas.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/20/2015
Guest chapter 40 . 6/19/2015
I don't like hugs
Hannah1796 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Love this story
scorpionattitude chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
I am loving how this is turning out! I wonder what different ideas the originals have rather than what Steven has in his head.
Bobby073089 chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
Hi! I wanted to stop by and say how much I absolutely adore this story! I am terrible at reviewing and should probably do it more often. (I actually believe I have left one for you in the past, but it would have been a while ago and I dropped out of the fic scene for a while too) :( I have to say your story has morphed in to one of my all-time favorite fics! Even though you've not updated in a while I can't bring myself to unfollow this story.
rad210 chapter 48 . 10/13/2013
I hope primavera15 is just in extended hiatus because this story is awsome. It could be its own TV show! I'm pretty sure this is the best Jyler multi-chapter fanfic. And if you have decided that this story isn't getting enough support, well I'm not an expert, and I'm new to reading fanfiction but I guess it appeals only to certain people... After all it doesn't have standard pairing.
Anyway this is a spectacular story with amazing character development, naturally progressing romance (Well, more or less. No one would mind if it were a bit faster.) and nice bonuses.
Drarry4eva chapter 37 . 10/9/2013
This isn't bad. It's good, you have some potential. But I notice that it will be Top Jeremy, so sadly, I can't continue reading this. I just refuse to read stories that have top Jeremy. Tyler's older, he should be on top, no matter what, but that's just my opinion. So, no flame here, just going to not read this.