Reviews for First Time for Everything
I don't like hugs
Hannah1796 chapter 7 . 1/22
Love this story
scorpionattitude chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
I am loving how this is turning out! I wonder what different ideas the originals have rather than what Steven has in his head.
Bobby073089 chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
Hi! I wanted to stop by and say how much I absolutely adore this story! I am terrible at reviewing and should probably do it more often. (I actually believe I have left one for you in the past, but it would have been a while ago and I dropped out of the fic scene for a while too) :( I have to say your story has morphed in to one of my all-time favorite fics! Even though you've not updated in a while I can't bring myself to unfollow this story.
rad210 chapter 48 . 10/13/2013
I hope primavera15 is just in extended hiatus because this story is awsome. It could be its own TV show! I'm pretty sure this is the best Jyler multi-chapter fanfic. And if you have decided that this story isn't getting enough support, well I'm not an expert, and I'm new to reading fanfiction but I guess it appeals only to certain people... After all it doesn't have standard pairing.
Anyway this is a spectacular story with amazing character development, naturally progressing romance (Well, more or less. No one would mind if it were a bit faster.) and nice bonuses.
Drarry4eva chapter 37 . 10/9/2013
This isn't bad. It's good, you have some potential. But I notice that it will be Top Jeremy, so sadly, I can't continue reading this. I just refuse to read stories that have top Jeremy. Tyler's older, he should be on top, no matter what, but that's just my opinion. So, no flame here, just going to not read this.
Drarry4eva chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
I really hope this won't all be Jeremy on Top, I really don't like him being the Top. I prefer it to be Tyler. I still like this though. It's just my preference and I refuse to change it.
Drarry4eva chapter 33 . 10/9/2013
Finally, I got my wish. Anyways, come on Jeremy, you like him, just be with him. It's been too long.
Drarry4eva chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
Oh, come on Jeremy. I hate that he won't have anything to do with Tyler. I am really not liking Jeremy right now because he won't break up with Matt. I really don't like them together. Sorry, I am going in circles. i just can't wait for Jeremy to get over himself and be with the oh so gorgeous Tyler.
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
I want Tyler together with Jeremy now. I guess we can't always get what we want all the time. I really am enjoying this, except for Jeremy being with Matt.
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Oh, Jeremy you idiot. You don't tell someone you love them and not mean it. I did that and I felt so guilty. i had to break up with the guy anyways because I just was not interested in him.
Drarry4eva chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Sorry to say but I really hope that Jeremy breaks it off with Matt soon.
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
No I'm not a fan of Matt/Tyler at all, but I will read this still. I hope nothing too intimate happens between them. i need to keep reading.
Drarry4eva chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Not a fan of the protectiveness. No offense, I just can be pretty picky. I like Jeremy on the show, he's just a little ooc in this and Katherine is definitely ooc. But this is still good.