Reviews for Dazzle and Stretch: The Twilight Musical
messed up stargazer chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
That waas the most AMAZING THING I VE EVER READ! Saying I loved every letter is an understatement! I havent laughed this hard in years! I love you. That was just... undescribable. Perfect again is an understatement. Impossible not to love this.
Jaime2772 chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
This was freaking hilarious! Could you imagine it really being done as a stage production? Haha!
The Little House Scribe chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Yes! Another brilliant musical is coming our way! Please keep up the great work.
Jaime2772 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ch. 1... Oh, darn, guess Jane is escorting me out, since I'm reading this on my phone. Lol!
Verity Kindle chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Round of applause. Encore, encore! Mike Newton finally gets his moment in the sun- right before becoming a Happy Meal.
Verity Kindle chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
"Dear Bella…" Jacob reads.

"My dearest, darlingest Bella-baby…" Edward counters, throwing a competitive glare over his shoulder at the werewolf. Jacob crosses out a line on his paper and reads the new addition.

"My sweet Foo Foo Cuddly Poofs…"

In unison, they read aloud: "This sharing thing just isn't working!"

Heh!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"AMUN (The Egyptian Coven) is quietly pleased to be involved in this production. His deep and sexy voice has been heard on Broadway as Mufasa in The Lion King and you might recognize him from his most recent role in the Old Spice commercials. Swan dive!"

Okay, I was eating corn flakes while reading this...I was okay up until the last line. Thanks for the corn flakes and milk on my shirt. XD This story combines my burned-out bitter attitude towards Twilight with my deep love for Broadway musicals.

tarablackthorn chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story; it's so funny and well-written. I just happened to stumble onto it - there are SO many stories on this site and I've yet to figure out the best way to search - but now I've got you on my favorites list so I can find your other stories to read. Thanks for the excellent fanfiction!
ermireallydontcare chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I've really enjoyed this - had me laughing throughout :)
tarablackthorn chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Okay, this is hilarious. Funniest Twilight fanfic I've read, and I search out the funny ones for a hobby. I've been a lurker on this site for months, but I signed up especially so I could say keep up the good work!
ermireallydontcare chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
I loved your summing up of the whole marriage situation :D
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Very funny. The songs run the gambit from disney to Elvis making the production interesting. And you make fun of the characters and story line without sounding ridiculous or insane.
The Little House Scribe chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Yes! I was right. Brilliant story by the way, just like your others.
ermireallydontcare chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
As always loved it, and loved the songs.

I am trying to remember what the original 'I'll get you and your little...' was and where it came from!

And I have colours of the wind (the original Disney version) in my head now!
ermireallydontcare chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Loved it as always.

I got the reference with the line about droids - and I haven't even seen the film! It's just referenced that much!