Reviews for The Silly Toy
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 1 . 4/2
This is a silly one-shot. But it makes me happy and smile, and I want more of this "verse."
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Gibbs - you seriously think that headslapping your agents is good enough for an apology?

Gibbs - you are really really sick.
Fear Undefined chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
No offence to you or anyone else, but I tried, and tried, but I HATE HATE HATE McGee/Gibbs Father/Son to me they don't belong, personally, I hate Tim McGeek...
trout1986 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This really needs a follow up,

I would love to see more, Gibbs finally taking Abby or Tony for the shit they pull, Maybe Gibbs coming up with a ways to break though when he is on a tear on Mcgee. Your story started lots a ideas in my head but I;m not a writer.

NCISfan with Tivafever chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Haha! Loved it. :) Shows the lengths Gibbs goes to show he cares about the people in his team. Nice work.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loved it :)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This story is not wrong

no one knows for sure what Tim'relationship with his father is because the show has never addressed his current relationship with his parents

for all we know - his parents could be deceased.

even if Tim didn't need Gibbs for a father-figure- that does not mean Gibbs should treat him with such blatent disrespect.

he owed Tim that apology and it was nice to see him mann up and give it, in person

Tim did make Gibbs listen - by refusing to come to work. Guess the boss didn't get that point when he ordered Tim to 'make him listen'
MysteryFan15 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awww, sweet without being mushy. I really liked it. :)
ny05016sc chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Cute story!Since we really do not know what McGee's father was like except in one episode Tony mentioned the movie "The Great Santini" which means that his father could be very little tolerance for his family.
JazzieG chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Loved it!
jodi chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Cute. Love the gift and apology, great to have 2 wonderful dads.
Aussiepupluvr chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love Tim and Gibbs stories. Can't get enough of them, and this one is so sweet.

Great job and thanks for sharing!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Poor Timmy but at least Gibbs was trying to make it up to him.
camry72 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
cheether chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like how it ended, getting blamed for something you didn't do happens to everyone at sometime but it take a big person to go to the person and apologize for doing it to someone else and finding a way to prevent it.