Reviews for Infinite Stratos: A New Person
Lewamus Prime chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
If only their was a technology that let the group see deep within suljo's memories and charlotte could teach suljo how to speak french
Lewamus Prime chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I wonder if the girls except charlotte maybe feel really bad how they treat suljo like trash and getting tired of being hurt just like in his nightmare of a flashback of many girls beat him,inlsuted him and everything that make him cry that he tell the truth of the woman did this to his grandfather and if rin insulted suljo's grandfather make him snap very angry and tears that his inner strength of his pure rage maybe his IS getting stronger
Guest1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
please keep going! Its getting good!
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Why would she be so nice all of a sudden to a stranger?
GhostStryker92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awesome story, I can't wait for the next chapter to come. Keep it up!
foldguy24 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Kind of scoffed at Ichika's girls in this chapter for their short-sighted blabbering. Honestly, I don't see a reason why they are so hostile on Suljo just because he's a guy. Oh well, it's probably because they never experienced the hardships of life especially the risk of being killed anytime and anywhere due to them being born in rich countries. I especially disliked Cecilia's blabbering about honor. Honor's now outdated in the modern world (in some cases that is) while practicality and realism overtook it. Okay, I especially want to see her reaction when Suljo takes her down with his "altered" IS which she considers as weak. I want to see her face after that.

Interestingly, it's kinda ironic that Lingyin is also joining the senseless babbling. If I get it right, the China which she is representing as a cadet is the PRC which is a communist. You know, most of the founding members of the PRC were peasants at some point in time so I'm a bit disappointed that she's treating a "fellow" like some imperialist herself. Heck, at least the Russians/Soviets have the respect to call people of the same background as theirs as "comrade" especially if they became friends.

I read this fic for a long time now and ignored it because I assumed it's abandoned. I'm not really that hostile towards to OC stories but try to still include the canon characters so this fic doesn't get OOC. I also doubt how can somebody call the OC here a Gary Stu despite the fact that he's trashed way too easily. Either way, I liked this OC of yours. His story is kinda sympathetic (a boy who came from a war-torn country and, worst of all, abandoned even by his own country). I hope that he'll eventually became an expert IS pilot himself later on. His IS suite of weaponry is very well-rounded and I bet that, with tons and tons experience, he can practically take on all of Ichika's girls and even Ichika in a 1 on 6 fight. I just hope that he doesn't degrade into someone the likes of Milosz Sulejmani from Ace Combat: Joint Assault. (This guy's a pro in aircraft but his psyche is a bit off and his backstory kinda resembles Suljo's).

Anyways, update ASAP
GuTS chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Can we get normal stories, not ones centered on an OC self-insert Gary Stu made more badass any chance the author gets.
lajoie21 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
good chapter. what happen next?
Code Sanctuary chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I think you need to put some cliff hanger and the next future must be better than this one.

Please make it balance as long as you can.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
has som potential but the story line is bland. all the secrets actually make a person bored all this is secret" fine whatever" stuff. im sorry to say that the begining was lame with the gun and IS stuff. if you tried this could get better but you need to better develope you story line.
HyperTraps chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
This is a great Infinite Stratos fan fic. I like how you made Lin Yin an ass hole to guys that aren't Ichika, 'cause that's pretty much how I picture her reacting to other guys. And I like the idea of having the OC character being the son/daughter of Tabane, mind if i borrow that idea for a fan fiction i may write in the future?
Thousand Wings chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I get it..

nice chapter too
Thousand Wings chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
nice one

Keep it and make it clean too
Rob chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I respect you trying and hoping for a good result and don't get me wrong you probably could but chances are low. You see when your adding your own OC in a harem where theres litrally 1 boy and 5-6 or even 10 girls included, people don't really want OC's in them it just doesnt work out I'm afraid, its not what people really look out for. People watch/read this series to look out for Ichika/Houki or Ichika/Laura - Charlotte etc
Jordon chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Another one that doesn't understand. Ah well, you will soon enough. Then try again properly without the OC Gary Stu centric baloney and you might be surprised at the results.