Reviews for The Great Bella Body Switch
NeonDomino chapter 20 . 6/19
This is the funniest thing I've read in ages! I love this story, and I'm following in hope that there is more to come. :)
RandomlyGenericName chapter 20 . 6/13
This story is delightfully stupid. Also, how did Sir Sparkles ever inject himself with heroin in the first place? While these vampires are retarded, they do admittedly have some overpowered abilities.
P.S. I appreciate the description of Bella's voices. Why is she so stupid? Because she is taking medication to repress her common sense.
Vivian chapter 1 . 4/27
I AM SO EXICTED! EEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Oh, this is a riot! I haven't read a story this good in ages! You made my day with this!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
HAHAHAHA! "I... like older men..." "seems normal." "...who sparkle in the sunlight." "...wait, uh, what!?"
xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
HAHAHA! "Thinly veiled foreshadowing"... xD Oohhh, poor bellatrix. this is painful. xD haha!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
If you ever decide to continue this, please do! I was having a crap day and then I found this and I've been laughing and laughing! Thank you!
Solheim chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Oh my god, this fic is ... epic. Please updaaaaaaate !
Meerliyareeder chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Oh mu God! This is fucking hilarious! I salute you - now write more!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
You are my Queen. Officially. I love you. This is amazing.
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
I can't type a proper review because I'm too busy laughing my head off.
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Wasn't Twilight WAY before any of the HP movies?
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Oh, crap, I think I just wet my pants from laughing too much. DID BELLA ACTUALLY SAY SHE LIKES MEN WHO SPARKLES?! You know, you should introduce her to Cedric Diggory...
Icepen chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
Lol, this story is hilarious. I would really love to read more.
Booker10 chapter 20 . 10/4/2013