Reviews for Fragmentum
Wings Of Mercury chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
Tim FORGIVES HIM!? No. I do not approve. Dick DESERVES TO SUFFER.
LDK chapter 67 . 6/8/2016
An interesting point in this story for me is how solitary and unit-like everyone has Jason in their minds. He is now Jay, Jayson, but Jason Todd, the endless enigma. I really liked how he is viewed as "Jason Todd" like some kind of different being, a stranger or someone famous ans talked about, to be referred to always by full name. I am struggling to put down onto paper what I mean but I think I got that part across. It a part of the story that is so minor, but adds such a dimension to the character interactions. I think that is a good highlight for this story; the subtle ways you had everyone connect. However, that is merely a highlight for the main body, and your tackling of mental illness. I have never read a story that really elucidates mental breakdowns and shows how people can heal. I really loved that it was Tim and how support could save him, thrown against the fact that he never really received support in the past and any support system he managed to drag to himself once he became Robin was killed or stripped away from him. I found it interesting that Tim would find solace in Jason freaking Todd, with whom he had never has support in the first place (you could say he had the opposite). He really built something from nothing with Jason, a first anchor point that could allow him to heal the broken anchors around him. I really could go all day tearing into this story, but alas; the review must come to an end. (Another theme your story touched upon beautifully). I just really want to thank you for writing this, this is not the first time I have read this brilliant story and I hope it wont be the last. This story is an absolute literary feat and I am absolutely amazed by it. Thank you so much for bringing this to the universe, I really enjoyed reading it and I'm sure it wont be far from my thoughts when I think of Jason and Tim ever. Congratulations for your achievement. Sorry for the word vomit:3
Katlyna chapter 67 . 7/25/2015
Wow. I didn't think I was going to cry, but here I am this very second, wiping tears away. This was beautifully written. Emotions just radiated out of the text in such a captivating and thrilling way. I was desperately flicking from chapter to chapter from start to finish. So, I say again, wow. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I LOVE IT! I love it so much, i don't know how to describe how much i love it
thescientistical chapter 61 . 1/27/2014
That last but of conversation ( if you can even call it that ) was just... ADORABLE! Ermahferkibgerd! I swear to God, that was the fluffiest thing I've ever read.
BANANANANANANANA chapter 67 . 10/5/2013
I
I was going to sleep, tonight, you know. And then I found this, and I went, 'just a chapter.'
Just a chapter.
Right.
So, no sleep, but Tim feels, and Jason feels, and JayTim feels, and batfam feels. Which is a pretty good deal, in my opinion.
To Love Is To Destroy 21 chapter 67 . 4/7/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. This was a completely amazing story. I absolutely loved it. You are a brilliant writer! :)
Xx
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!
nightmare chapter 36 . 2/14/2013
sorry wrong story
nightmare chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
i died when they were talking about strippers
ActiveNeverAgain chapter 67 . 2/4/2013
Liked how the story went, it was good.
TheDeranged Beauty chapter 67 . 1/16/2013
Beautifully written! I would be lying if i said i didn't shed one tear. Keep writing! You are amazing!
Bucky Boy chapter 67 . 1/8/2013
I wish it hadn't uploaded with out letting me sign in... that long review was mine and i didn't want it to be from just some guest. Anyway now i shall go read your other stories
Guest chapter 67 . 1/8/2013
This was an excellent story and i think I've read it twice lol. I really enjoyed how it worked even if it was kinda depressing... As far as i noticed there weren't any major spelling or grammatical errors and it flowed really well. I find it amazing you can make this who world with all these characters then juggle them perfectly and mange to write the whole story. I'm glad you did seeing as this is one of my favorite stories. I've meant to review this for a while but haven't had the time so its being sitting here waiting for me to get to it. Again thank you for this awesome story
rosemarygreeneyes chapter 67 . 1/3/2013
*SOB!* this was such a wonderful fic, so emotional, it was long but it seemed short at the same time. I was crying so much in the last seven chapters. I loved it! Great job! :)

-Rosemary