Reviews for Don't Panic
BlainyKid chapter 26 . 7/11
Just one thing, Lysander is is Lavender Brown's kid, right? If that's the case, then haven't you noticed that Lavender was killed by a vampire in the Battle Of Hogwarts? Is this a slightly AU where Lavender lived beyond the battle and got married and had kids?
ilikemnms chapter 28 . 8/31/2014
So Rose is pretty much Emma Stone from Easy A?
ilikemnms chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
So I started reading this because it was labelled as Rose and Scorpius and I was really excited and then it turns out that it's mainly completely about your OC's. It's a good story but I wish there was more of Rose's perspective and I wish the whore war was over already. I'll keep on reading it but again I wish there was more of Scorose
MissSlythedor chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
So, the reason that I am reviewing at the end of this is because I am a genius and have found a way to download fan fictions into my kindle so that I don't go blind when I read five hours from a burning screen a day, so I'm not connected to the internet and cannot really review. So, anyway, I just want to say that at the start, it was a nice, light, funny story, time passed quickly, and for a moment, I started reading about five different things, don't worry, I do that all the time. Well, so I got back to the story a few days ago and decided to read on, I liked it, it was good, and as I said, nice, light. But then, as you kindly put it, the shit hit the fan. And... well that was when this story became ultimately awesome. I sincerely wanted to kill you, as everything just... got screwed, but, at the same time, I felt like I should really tell you that this is exactly how you write a good story. The moment when it all came crashing down, was the moment I truly started living in this story, and though the time passed too quickly for my taste, as I tend to write a large amount on a small space of time, it was really rather brilliant. I feel as though I am getting slightly carried away right now, but I just want to say that your stories are fantastic, and you should write as many of them as you can manage.
Also, I would like to congratulate you on your taste in music, it's bloody awesome.
Squeezey98 chapter 44 . 5/15/2014
omg loved this story thanks for writing it :D
Squeezey98 chapter 29 . 5/14/2014
btw amazing story still haven't got to the end but keep updating Plessey :D xx
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
So I hate being a minor but besides that your story was great except the time of their age and the constant shift of views made it confusing aside from that it was beautiful I loved loved loved loved loved loved LOVED the ending I read all 44 chapters and I had mixed feelings on the pairings until the end and I just kind of rolled over and died in a river of longing for my turn your writing was inspiring and I want to thank you for your time and effort
Pointless Heart chapter 44 . 4/1/2014
3 Best. Harry Potter. Fan fiction. EVER!
Pointless Heart chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Love it ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
PLEASE CAN WE HEAR MORE ABOUT AMY? I love her so much and she seems to have a really interesting life, so perhaps give her her own mini story or something...pretty please?
Encypher chapter 44 . 2/2/2014
I confess I initially found it rather hard to follow who it was for each chapter when I started reading, but by the end I had the hang of it. Wow everyone was kinda messed up there for a bit. I liked Lucy, I think in part because she's normally written as so straight laced, but you made her into drugs, but she still managed to keep out of most of the messes the others got into.
CCSKKJ chapter 44 . 11/26/2013
Hey!
I just wanted to tell you that I really liked your story. Although a little confusing at first because of the different perspectives, as reader you really get a good look at everyone's mindset. I would have liked to know more about Rose's feelings during the times she was more or less left out though. As it is with every good story I really would have liked the story to go on, to know more about their lives after graduation.
I also have to thank you for the music list that came with the chapter titles. I discovered many new (to me) favorite songs, especially from "Hey Monday!" as the band is not really known in Germany. The songs are now one of my favorite playlists.
I am now going to explore your other stories as I am sure they will be just as entertaining!
Greetings, Dani
Fionamoi chapter 41 . 9/15/2013
did you know, that song is one of the easiest to play on the piano ;)
Fionamoi chapter 37 . 9/14/2013
dlfgkhsfl;ghaslf;ghsldfghsl;dfhgl;askfhglaskfhgslh jfgjklashfgkl!...lsdjkfbhaklsdfgasjfhgaksjfhgka... this is FUCKING AWESOME! (no pun intended ;) ) jkfhgaslhfgajhkfjgha... its soooooooooo cute :3
Fionamoi chapter 30 . 9/14/2013
YAYYYY! :3 that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo cute! I love it :D (obviously you don't need my approval, but y'know... just pointing out)