Reviews for A Corrupt World
6Amaya6 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Oh my gosh! I forgot about this series! Can't believe it's all over now...I absolutely LOVE the whole thing. Even though the world was erupting in chaos and everything...all I wanted was for Jason to be alive and be back with Charlie :) Looks like it turned out good.
hpenchantress chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Wait... that's it? I gotta admit I was kinda disappointed with how short this story was, but, the ending was very beautiful. I loved how it ended with both brothers leaving, and Aaron going the other way... just so nice.

Anyway, great job, and thanks for taking me on an awesome ride!
hpenchantress chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
So, Jason and Emma to the rescue! And, so far, it seems like they've done a good job, right? I mean, the power is out... so it should be over, right? Although... it was a bit too easy...

Anyway, I'm glad that Jason's finally figured out that he died. I wonder what Charlie will say to him.
hpenchantress chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Aww! Charlie! It's kinda sweet, but stupid, how he tries to protect everyone by alienating them, and trying to make them dislike him. Doesn't he know it's not going to work? Everyone (especially Jason) knows him too well for that.

Oh no! Charlie's been caught! Will he get free? I'm stressing out here!
hpenchantress chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Omigosh! I hadn't thought of Stan! Aww! Poor Charlie! He had to hurt (do robots feel pain?) his best friend!

Can't wait for him to face Tetra!
hpenchantress chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Oh dear! Poor Charlie! He's probably being so mean because he feels so guilty that he let Tetra get control and stuff. Poor guy... I wonder how he's going to switch Tetra off...
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh yay! I thought that you were just going to leave us hanging! But you didn't! Oh yay!

Oh no! Tetra's taking control of the world! That is definitely not good... and what's only worse it that Jason was THIS close to dying again... oh dear. And how in the world is Charlie going to fix this now?

Can't wait for the next chappie!