Reviews for Master And Series 3: Master And Prince
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I am really loving this story! I usually despise Merlin on top but I love the relationships you have developed here. Can't wait to read the next one!
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
AMAZING
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Now we know what merlin is, we can understand why he need sex so much. But he can trully be happy and satisfied only with Arthur.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Jesus fucking Christ! Reading this at work, not my best plan since I'm now aroused as hell and can do fuck all about it. But seriously, fuck! Damn. I thought I had (decent) talent for words, but you, you are something that I can only aspire to! I worship at your feet for ever and always if you only please let me be around you. You can do with me what you will, just let me read your words!

And this is now going to be my favourite thing to get off to. Congrats!

August
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Merlin should bed Mordred just to feel how wrong that is. And see! Even their chemistry in bed says they should be together! Merlin's body just feeds nicely off of Arthur's. He's also quite impish to having fucked Arthur! The poor lad is limping and Merlin just smirks.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I like it.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like that Merlin!Man that was some story!
wheresmyjawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This series is killing me, it's completely wonderful!
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"Arthur...I have something to confess to you...about what I am. Why I have so much magic in me."
"- What is it, Merlin? What do you mean?"
"- Arthur, I am..."
"Tell me, Merlin!"
"-Arthur...
I am a UNICORN."

and THAT, would be epic XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Yes, and those 90 pages were lovely. :-) I'm so glad there are more of these stories. So, Merlin sends out irresistible pheromones. Loving the plot, it thickens by the second! Thanks:-)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I can't believe you write this is one shot! Why didn't you just combine them together into one amazing story. I'm sure you'd get over 1000 reviews.

I love every bits of this one, nice work! You know how to make the readers feel desperately crave for more.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is getting intense!
MULI chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
AMAZING! 3
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I'm glad that Merlin found out that Arthur didn't betray him. Putting Mordred and Morganna into the series will surely make things interesting; Mordred is suitably creepy. I liked how you developed Bayard's character and the reason for Merlin's loyalty to him. I laughed out loud at:
King Bayard paused, before scoffing, shaking his head. "I feel utterly let down. Uther had risen in my standards for what I'd thought a dastardly, cunning, utterly villainous move." Bayard was practically pouting. "A piece of me has just died."
Snow White Scandal chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So glad you continued on with this story. There really IS a plot developing and it's got me dying for more. I adore Merlin's character in this, he's a lot more powerful and confident without losing the goodness that makes him Merlin. I'm starting to warm up to Merlin/Mordred pairings thanks to some of your earlier stories but I'm catching myself hoping that they don't end up sleeping together in this one! Alright, off to hunt for the next part on your page.