Reviews for Steel
Westel chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Though I am not a fan of 'bed' stories, I cannot help but say how much I enjoyed this tale, simply because of its humanity. How often we put up our own steel barriers, though we may not suffer from a 'disability', because we are afraid of others seeing us for who we are. And how often these barriers prevent us from seeing past their barriers, too.

I'm a dedicated fan, and always relish your stories!
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Excellent story. Showing Napoleon humanity and the fact that he too needs someone. The reference to the gun as his emotional armor was wonderful.

Jkkitty
Avery1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Thanks for reposting this story here. It's one of my favorites.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Strongly written, with decisive word choices that pinpoint precisely the feelings you want to convey. Even Sara and Wanda are given enough careful attention that the Reader can know them. Emily is a complex and attractive woman, and you delve into Solo, exploring and discovering treasure. Your words have crunch and energy and tenderness. The plot is entirely believeable,and gives the reader a heretofore unexamined part of Solo to know. Even the short glimpse of Illya is true to our imaginations. Thanks for a wonderful read.
MLaw chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
enjoyed this story very much and a nice delving into the Solo "psyche". Good to read another one of your stories! Thanks!