Reviews for Don't Tell Me If I'm Dying
dbzlover1998 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You legit just made me ball my eyes out I've never done that from a story/fanfic that was heart breaking well now I'm depressed great story by the way *cries*
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I could almost feel the tears stinging my eyes. This was so sad. But...very lovely.

Thank you.
MusicIsMyVenom chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my gosh. I teared up. You have the ability to write anything. 3
MagnusPr1m3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Kevyn: :'(

Mags: Kevyn... Are you crying?

Kevyn: No, men don't cry. ~.,~

Mags: -facepalms- Kevyn, you're a girl.

Kevyn: The word 'man' is in 'woman.'

Mags: -facepalms again- Whatever... Anyways, great Nellis fic! Sad, very sad, but still good.
DraculinaOnyxWolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is the saddest, most heart breaking story I have ever read and I fucking love it. lt actually made me tear up a bit. :3 I just wanted to say you did a beautiful job with this :D
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Do you have any idea how hard it is to eat lunch and read this heartwrenching fic whilst listening to Angels on the Moon and NOT CRY? TT_TT You cruel person... I'm still crying.
zombie4play chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
oh gosh, i cried soo hard while reading this. I also listened to the song while reading this too. :'(

This was so well writtn and, i believe, broke my heart strings into pieces. Great job, you are a phenominal writer.(I spell bad. sorry)
Rengoku Akashi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I am crying right now. I literally was fighting tears and then I lost it during the last scene when Nick died. That's exactly how my Grandpa died. He was too stubborn to get help.
Rengoku Akashi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Chaerod chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I had to work really hard not to cry over this one... Good job.
momo0231 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was so beautiful yet so sad! I'm slightly sad that he died on my birthday though, in the future, but still :P Still love this! This was amazing!
GlassSoul chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
;A; You weren't kidding. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! Why? *sobs* It's good though- really good. I always liked that song, aren't you glad I showed it to you? XD *sniff* How can you even write that much in so little time. Graar. Anyways, I freakin' took the pictures of myself in the medkit shirt posing with an axe because I'm cool yo. I'll put those up. Once again, good angsty story. ;A;