Reviews for Can't Fix It
I is always capitalized, it's one of those pesky grammar rules you learn in school.
Ezra-fitzs-wife chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
She could meet Sydney
And maybe she could run into the woods
Or she could get recaptured and meet someone else in there and they escape together
Rose could fight her way out
Or her mom could save her
A human helps her
A young boy helps Rose and they get along well until he betrays her
LivingALittle chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
This is good but probably needs more crazy Rose going kung fu on the bad guys.
Ashterbowden chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
* Rose could 'break out' not realizing the strigoi are actually setting her free to lead them to lissa.

* The strigoi could fabricate a tape of Dimitri screaming/being tortured in order to torture information out of rose.

* Lissa mounts a large search party for rose.

* The strigoi give dimitri a live feed of Rose being bitten/tortured as incentive for Dimitri to comply with their demands.

* Lissa and Adrian charm a ring or bracelet to make on of the female guardians look like Lissa and send that guardian (I think it would be best if the guardian was Janine) in as the strigoi demanded.

I honestly think they could all be put into the story, but the last two are a pairing. :) Hope it helps and I look firward to the next update.
flawed angel chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
O please please keep writing I will forever follow this story don't give up we rely on you for this story! Please write more!
flawed angel chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Please write more hurrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy it an awesome story and needs its resolution!
Karla chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Cant wait for the next time you update. Good story.
rosehermoine24 chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
i love it update soon i want dimitri to get his rose back
gopherluv chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
- UD soon!

rosehermoine27 chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
love it but i do think dimitri should save rose soon.
BudnLou chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Update soon! this is a really good story! :)
gopherluv chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
GOOD!

Do'B chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
oh god, i hope that rose gets out of this. thanks for dimitri's pov it was fantastic to read how he really feels about rose-he does love her...

i think that once dimitri recievs this photo he is going to lose it. how are they going to find out where rose is? will adrian dream walk with her?

how much more will rose have to go through before she is saved? i do hope that no lives are lost on rescue mission... how many strigoi are there? or is it just gage and hagar?

love this story please up date soon.
gopherluv chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
update soon!

NightRavers chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
dude,

This is really good, you should deffinatly go with it, I think you will do great and choose what will fit this story the best. Keep up the good work.

Kelsey )