Reviews for When You Read My Mind
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I love this story so much! The entire series is amazing please write faster!
lilyvandersteen chapter 13 . 1/15/2016
I really love this story, loads and loads, and I hope you're planning on continuing it someday :-)
DustyQOTF chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Yes but angst is good in a story it keeps it interesting and your readers engaged. I actually want to find out what Adam is going to try to do.
musme chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
I like it
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS THE BEST KLAINE STORY I'VE READ! :DDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Awwwww, this fic is so cute! I can imagine the whole thing playing out in my head. I love the added superhero scenario. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel too! (︶) I was excited for the next update and then realised that this fic was abandoned almost 3 years ago... ﹏
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
I haven't given up on this and hope you haven't either because i mean, it's been two years... Hope you Will Update soon
Miss. Klaine chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
What is up?! I have been waiting for more. This is not an ending! This is the best Klaine fanfiction I have read. But it NEEDS an ending! This story is great, add a few more chapters. Like their first time, and prom, and New York! Add those and maybe, just maybe it can be published into a book. Take my advice. Please.

-L
Love X1X chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Such a can't-stop-till-the-end story. LOVE IT! but sweets: what happened!?...u can't just leave us hanging.
Love klaine chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Love this story
Klaine 4eva chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I need more chapters! Love this story
isabel chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Write more! I want to know the net chapter!
Lover of gays chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Love it, update?
eb012203 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Oh wow. I know it's been awhile, but I hope you keep going. This is so good that I just reread it all again. Lol
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Please please please update! Have you abandoned this story? Please write more... Best story ever.