Reviews for When You Read My Mind
Tiki Locklin chapter 4 . 6/19
Dude the Beatles are one of the top 5 best things that have ever happened to this whole univers Thank you for including that, it always makes me so so happy when people put Beatles songs in fanfics
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I love this story so much! The entire series is amazing please write faster!
lilyvandersteen chapter 13 . 1/15/2016
I really love this story, loads and loads, and I hope you're planning on continuing it someday :-)
DustyQOTF chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Yes but angst is good in a story it keeps it interesting and your readers engaged. I actually want to find out what Adam is going to try to do.
musme chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
I like it
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS THE BEST KLAINE STORY I'VE READ! :DDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Awwwww, this fic is so cute! I can imagine the whole thing playing out in my head. I love the added superhero scenario. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel too! (︶) I was excited for the next update and then realised that this fic was abandoned almost 3 years ago... ﹏
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
I haven't given up on this and hope you haven't either because i mean, it's been two years... Hope you Will Update soon
Miss. Klaine chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
What is up?! I have been waiting for more. This is not an ending! This is the best Klaine fanfiction I have read. But it NEEDS an ending! This story is great, add a few more chapters. Like their first time, and prom, and New York! Add those and maybe, just maybe it can be published into a book. Take my advice. Please.

-L
Love X1X chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Such a can't-stop-till-the-end story. LOVE IT! but sweets: what happened!?...u can't just leave us hanging.
Love klaine chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Love this story
Klaine 4eva chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I need more chapters! Love this story
isabel chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Write more! I want to know the net chapter!
Lover of gays chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Love it, update?
eb012203 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Oh wow. I know it's been awhile, but I hope you keep going. This is so good that I just reread it all again. Lol