Reviews for Zombies
Yay! \(_)/ Awesome
Seventh Daughter chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Brilliant. And let me say it again, BRILLIANT _
Anime fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What the hell is up with the guns if soul is a weapon? I dont like it. It kind of sucked.
chunkymonkey16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
cool i liked it. i had my eyes wide open while reading this.
cookies chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Mhmmm. Enjoyed reading this
2clap chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It was really good! Much better than the zombieAU I wrote which was based on a song. You can check it out if you like... I dunno now I feel weird for promoting my story. Ugh I can't win lol
You did an amazing job, truly. Congratulations on it being your longest one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
dude u better be proud of this story but u should be ashamed that u didnt finished it because i LOVED IT
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved it, too. Gotta say, the huge zombie hype is a guilty pleasure of mine, and you pulled it off nicely. I really like how you handled the situation and showed how things were starting to get to them. And I absolutely loved the classic Soul-Maka banter. Well done!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
YES. ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE. I can't believe how sweet the ending is given how terrifying everything is at the beginning. Zombies are scary man, and it was horrible that Maka had to kill her father first and foremost. Oh man, Soul's banter in the beginning was so incongruent with the situation, loved that so much!
Random hyper person chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved it! You wrote it like a pro. I liked the end scene the best! Keep up the awesome work!
koneko81992 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
awwww its cute... although it kind of reminds me of high school of the dead
Svitlana Fraine chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i really love it it'd be cool if you wrote another chapter with more soma{soul-x-maka} in it that went along with this chapter.
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Zombies! :)
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
LOVE IT! _
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
So damned cute yet dramatic and horrifying at the same time!