Reviews for Carry On
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love Dean salting and burning the phone.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was excellent. I mean I really loved the whole thing. The part where Dean finds Sammy trying to find the little green army man and Sammy is worried that it's broken and then Dean looks and the poor kid is crying. OMG (Or should I say OMC?) that broke my heart. I loved Dean being the MUCH needed big brother to Sammy's traumatised and broken (Thanks Castiel!) little brother. I loved how Dean made Sammy feel better and he got the poor thing to actually smile. And of course I loved our Bobby yelling at Dean to "tell your brother to get his ass inside". You have to love Bobby. I strongly feel he is the boys rock and I'm so thankful for him. To be honest I'm really nervous for this upcoming season because I'm scared for Sammy. I'm scared that he is truly broken this time and even his big brother Dean won't be able to put him together this time. I hope that it's close to what you described. Superb job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aw, you tied in the broken impala and the army man and apologizing for everything soulless Sam did and brought it around to the boys' resolve to keep on going. Nice.
casammy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It is probable what dean thinks and since it is going to fight with everything what has happened, dean goes to continue fighting for him and sammy for that united always are mas strong
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
LOVE IT!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was wonderful! Very emotion filled which was perfect. Looking forward to all of your stories about the finale!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was absolutely done it was an excellent story full of brotherly
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I think that was incredibly well done! You captured the essence of what Sam and Dean have going on between them so well. They have such a complicated relationship and you covered so many bases when you were writing this. I was amazed at how naturally it all flowed and how well Dean's conscious thoughts integrated with what was going on. And I have to say I fell in love with the conversations. The back and forth between them was wonderfully done. You did an amazing job of essentially bottling all their loss and all the pain and turning it into something bittersweet that had the potential for a happy ending. The only problems I saw were grammatical ones. There were a few places where a comma should have been used. For example, "Still I was too relieved..." should have been, "Still, I was too relieved..." The content, however, was brilliant and down with breathtaking skill and beauty.
Phx chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
awww - my favorite. Big brother Dean... he is the only guy who can make Sam, Sammy... :) awesome!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I feel unworthy of basking in your greatness. I've even stopped thinking of which story of yours is best since you keep out-doing yourself.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG this was amazing from Dean's point of view! I love all his thinking on it! And that's what I want the 2 brothers against the world! I have missed the brotherly bonding so much and so I hope it's back for good now!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awesome story! Well done! :)