Reviews for It's Sam, Leave Me A Message
Sammyyboo chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
i am officially in love with you. 'turn into a dolphin?' ' favorite idjits?' maybe tired maybe not but this was AWWWWEEEEESOOOOOMEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Thank you for an entertaining read.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Thank you. Great story.
Beth chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awwww! This was Awesome!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I liked how Dean finally got to tell Sam that the bad message was zachariah's fake.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was a great story and no matter how long you needed to make it, it was great!

Thank you that was something else and you had me in tears. Amazing how that damn necklace and that damn phone call affected them and how much we remember the emotions behind the two events. Thank you for writing this.
ThePinkyPop chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Beautiful story, loved every minute of it. Brought me close to tears too. Thanks for writing this excellent piece of work. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great story. And a tear jerker. Please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
To my also I am charmed with the brotherly moments, I say to the chick flick moments, great distress of sammy and dean consoling as only the most impressive big bro it can do. This season 7 promises at least some good brotherly moments of confused and scared sammy and very overprotective dean
casammy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
my too, I am charmed with it moments brothers and I wait that in the beginning and during the season 7 there could be abundant brotherly moments
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I just loved this story.

Thank you.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was so sweet! I love fics where Dean hears that voicemail, and yours was fabulous! Well done! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Loved the brother moments!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
AWWWWWE.. BEATIFUL MOMENT
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was one of those 'chicken soup' fics that I love to read. All fluff and sweetness. *sigh* I guess it's the bad that makes the good so much better. Strange how that works, isn't it?

I actually envisioned the two as boys for some reason, although the intellectual part of me had to keep remembering you were writing about two grown men. LOVED the little bit of history there regarding their obsessive father. I'm quite sure that there were some moments when John Winchester's behavior bordered on abuse.

Sam returning the amulet to Dean was very appropriate (dont' we all wish they'd do that in the series?) Dean doesn't seem complete without it.

I'm practically dreading season 7. The journey over the last 6 years makes me think of a phrase in the Black Hole: "In, through and beyond" We've gone into the apocalypse, been through hell and now we're on the other side.

Thank you for taking us to that other side of the journey.