Reviews for When Lightning Strikes
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
LOL. This was too cute. Not to mention really funny at certain parts. Cloud being some kind of magnet for lightning was awesome. Thanks for sharing!
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT 123456789 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I used to know a guy who got struck by lightning...he was never quite the same after that...he had this cool ability to feel a burning on his cheek when there was a wireless connection around...being a teacher for computer technology sucked for him..eventually he quit and I never heard from him again...
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh Sepiroth. You... well you ARE a freak, aren't you? Haaah oh my gosh I laughed pretty hard. Cloud is like... potentially dying and all that he can think is "An attractive person! *starestarestare*" Because that's obviously helpful.

Also, they way Cloud apparently defies the laws of nature and not only survives four times but is also conscious after being struck by lighting and NOT being horrible maimed?

Well.

That's just freaking awesome, isn't it? XD

Less than three!

RFB
RegenesisX chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Your annoyed Sephiroth is VERY annoyed. I love how you write him :P And the fact that Cloud's just like "pshhht, stuck by lightning? Who cares!"

That would kind of suck, though. To get struck by lightning. Ouch. Glad Cloudy survived and random AWWW/facepalm combo at Sephiroth's random forwardness! AS ALWAYS, I LOOOVE YOUR WORK!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awwww, so much sweetness! I loved it bunches!

Much loves,

Frosty
Sevvus chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
the running threw the fields part reminded me of the movie "powder" if you havent watched it you so should! i thought you based the story off it for a bit there :D it's a movie you should see at least one point. it's really good and well made (just like your story!) and although it's a sad movie for the most part, happy is in there to! and technically the ending is happy...but im not to bg a fan of the ending XD but i still have that movie as one of my favorites! i recommend watching it i really do!

and if thats not the actual name of the movie..im going to be slightly confused XD..no SUPER confused...tell me if i got that wrong if you cant find anything on it..if you actually look...

anyway AMAZING job on this story, i love your stories so far, of the few iv read tonight XD you have talent thats for sure :D

please make more sometime! so i can reads them please and thank you

keep up the good stories!/Writing!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow, that was crazy. Well done, but still crazy.

Especially Cloud-he's pretty much unfazed about getting struck by lightening (4 times?) & he's totally okay with being hit on by Sephiroth? XD -he's ADORABLE, but kinda has issues!

Lol, I can't remember reading a fic where Sephiroth is quite this clueless. From the tire on out he's just kind of stumbling along.

Definitely a one of a kind fanfic, & very entertaining to read.

Thank you for sharing the insanity .
Wolf-or-lion chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
No way on this earth did you botch this story up, seriously. I think it's fabulous, and really quite original.

Poor Cloud - in the entire fic he's nearly died four times from lightning and (what?) three/four times because of Sephiroth? - but he's so CUTE!

I'm still giggling like mad every time I picture the events of this fic, and I read the story an hour ago, but forgot to leave a review. So here it is.

Excellent work, with just the right amount of humour, from a talented author if you can pull the likes of this out of your mind's ideas.

Well done XD
mizperceived chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh dear, poor Cloudy... struck four times? Guess it's now 4th time is the charm since he met Sephy. Though, I do wonder from now until he moves in with Seph... how many more times will he get struck? *wink*
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Poor Cloud gets hit by lightning so many times. I would totally not stand near him for the rest of my life. Nice story.
sunset in love chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
are you sure no continuation? this could be an intro chapter! totally sweet and nice!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
LOL

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME

Cloud, struck by lightning! The poor guy... why do we fans like to hurt him so much? v_v we'll never know.

Sephiroth driving a car is super cute, for some reason. I'll never know that either.

He was just so sweet (Cloud that is), running away from home and repeatedly getting hit by lightning and and and cuddly Zangeal on their porch and and CAR GETTING HIT BY LIGHTNING, BAM! and and-

it was just so great. I really appreciate the amount of detail you cram into your fics; I love it, them, you, so much, ack.

Your number one fan (I think so, anyway)

Tobi
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Cloud's body must be a conduit. With Sephiroth as his rod. Heeheheh.
Crazyroth chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this is so cute! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :-D
Gismo1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awwwww, I really like your short stories. The different ideas you have are wonderful and a very interesting as well as hilarious read.

And here goes the theory that Cloud's hair will fall all flat when he gets struck by lightning. Dang.