Reviews for VA The Other Woman
russia2774 chapter 48 . 8/15
More updates please love it l hope they get back together (rose and dimtri )that is
Kellymc88 chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
Haven't been able to put my kindle down amazing :)
Melanie chapter 48 . 9/27/2016
I hope on day you can find time to finish this story. Throughly enjoyed and I hope that Rose & Dimitri DO NOT get back together. Usually I am all for them being a couple but have found in some stories I don't want them to and yours is one of them. I am all for Rose not rekindling her friendship with Lissa too. But hope that she stays friends with Pavel, Christian and Adrian. You have done a great job with this story. Let Rose heal, be strong, take over Abe's business (though I was sad he died) and end up either happy single with no regrets or with Levent. Please please come back :)
bebekids5 chapter 48 . 4/17/2015
I know there has been a while since you wrote I'll continue this story I don't know if you're planning to make a sequel I don't know if he even log into this account but I really would appreciate if you did make a sequel to the story thank you
makar00n chapter 48 . 4/3/2015
PLEASSSE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Guest chapter 48 . 1/3/2015
OMG so much is on my mind , by the was great story... Rose has changed so much... I hope that Levent being so close to Rose helps her realize that they are meant to be...even though he lied its not bad compared to what Dimitri did... I hope she ends up falling for Levent because he's good for her... and most important daddy approved or he wouldn't of hired him to protect her. Please update soon I would love to see how this story ends... Thanks
kellymc88 chapter 48 . 10/30/2014
Please continue I so hope rose eends up with levent he's good for her :)
Guest chapter 48 . 8/28/2014
Pls continue I lov it mak rose & levent be together
Stareize40 chapter 48 . 5/15/2014
R u going to finish this story or is there a part 2?
ds chapter 47 . 5/7/2014
anyone else damn tired of hearing rose blame everything that's gone wrong on herself? none of it was her fault and when a man rapes you, you kill him and she did so hahahahaha and if you kill him and that fucker has the nerve to come back to life you send his ass to jail!
dimitri in jail
dimitiri in jail
he raped rose
he raped rose
dimitri in jail

rose and Adrian !
ojsa chapter 43 . 5/7/2014
oh so dimitri can fuck lissa over and over and over...for months! and lie to everyone about it but rose cant fuck Adrian once?
why the hell not?
dimitri can and should die! I don't want to read about him anymore!
adrain and rose
mn chapter 42 . 5/7/2014
are you fucking kidding me...she finially gets Adrian and you have her call out dimitris name...what the fuck
god damn it just kill dimitri!
and have rose love Adrian!
its chapter 42 and she still cant be with Adrian...? why?/
42 chapters in she should know who she wants for Christ sake and it damn well better be Adrian!
dfs chapter 41 . 5/7/2014
oh what the hell now not even Adrian want her?
fuck that
I swear you better not have her end up with dimitri the cheating best friend fucker and rapist
jk chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
so chris can flirt with rose all the time, say he has a meat injection for her, say he loves her, be jealous of other guys but when rose wants to fuck him he backs off...when rose asks if he can love her like that he fuckin shakes his head no...what the fuck?
why even bother with him in the first place if he doesn't want to be with her!
god your trying to make dimitri look good again where there is absolutely no fucking way he can
dimitris out
Christians out
levents out

that only leaves Adrian and you keep hinting that Camille likes him and you have him spend time with Sydney
what the fuck!

rose and Adrian
rose and Adrian!
jh chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
oh what the fuck did you seriously just have rose beaten up by a morio? I don't care if she can fight. if levent taught her shes a morio therefore weaker then rose and theres no way shes been training as long! rose could beat her ass..
what the fuck are you doing to rose/? making her a weak ass bitch
god I hate this story