Reviews for I Shouldn't Feel This Way
SomebodyThatLovesCatRoyal chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
I loved it. I absolutely loved it. Every time there was a kiss my stomach seemed to flip over. I'm writing a book myself. In a professional way of speaking, you're a very good author using rich words and describing how the characters felt. some grammar and punctuation mistakes though. My recomendations for you for the future is that you need to put a little bit more drama. You see, it would go more interesting if Ayd rushed outside to her kissing her in the rain as Cat tried to escape. Second, make cat more hard to get. Make cat protest a little in the middle of a kiss you know, protest as try to stop kissing but frank wouldn't let her. That would build up some challenges for the hero. And then, he can propose to her. Also, to get the writing even more longer and interesting maybe Syd can become jealous and try to win Cat's heart and propose to her and that would make the heroine more confused choosing who she would choose. If you want people to drool over your writing you should also make Billy jealous, trying to win Cat's heart as the boys fight over her. Ur welcome for giving u some ideas!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Catlyn chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
You are a fantastic writer, not even gonna lie about that. The tone blends in with the original story almost seamlessly. I reakly hope to see a continuation of this story.
OUR-SILENT-STARS chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
*slow clap* Bravo my dear, bravo...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Write an add on to this chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Really good :)
Please write more Cat Royal fan fiction!
FrozenPotterFangirl chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I love this story
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Awesome more like it!
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
One of the best FanFiction stories yet!
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Very very nice. :)
StaraFeyeJ chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
that was absolutely amazing I love it so much 3
catroyalnumberone chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
More!Spectacular!Great story line,leaving me to want more of this should continue it!
JRW chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Please write more like this!
Kathryn Royall chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Beautiful! I love Cat and Frank, but personally I would go for Cat and Billy! Great story loved the ending. Minor grammar mishaps but that's fine, as you did it quickly! Great story, great ending, thumbs up! Kat xx
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
amazing!read it five times over!You should write about what happens next, for I'd read it for sure!
Thanks so much!You a great writer!
Plz write the rest!