Reviews for Sunshine and Shadow
CaleoRipple chapter 1 . 3/25
This was beautiful :)
Im so glad Colin was a likeable character too!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
There goes my heart.
Pokegirl185 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
D'awww cute!
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
brilliant, i loved colin's reaction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love this. :)
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
THIS WAS THE CUTEST AND LEAST DEPRESSING THING I HAVE READ IN MONTHS! OH MY GOSH IT WAS BRILLIANT!
Magicgirl78 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love is such a magic and romantic story!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I KNEW this would happen (or rather, I wanted it to) after reading the book. I love the way you put this!
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, this is so very lovely. I usually prefer Colin/Mary, but you've fleshed out such a beautiful, pure romance that I can't help rooting for these two. Beautiful story.
Contrary-Miss-Mary chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
One of the first SG fanfics I read, and my favorite by far. Great job :D
Diilaro chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow. Just...wow. I'm usually not a Dickon/Mary fan (I go for Mary/Colin even though it's totally incest), but this one... DICKON AND MARY FOREVER. YOSH! Because everyone's happy and neither Colin or Dickon's jealous and Mary doesn't get all angsty-confused about her feelings. Keep going, you're awesome at this!
SensibleNonsense chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So sweet! I loved your portrayal of older Colin. And thank you for using Yorkshire! I'm sure it's difficult to write, but it's just so strange to read other Secret Garden stories where the moors-folk are talking "normal" English. Major kudos! :)
weesh chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Absolutely loved this! Beautiful story.
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I have a soft spot for this pairing, and this is so cute. I love Colin's reaction when he hears about Mary and Dickon! This fic is adorable - great job!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 1/27/2012