Reviews for Chances Are
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
interesting story _
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Very nice, well ,constructed, and nicely written!
Coldfire chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
aww! u wite the best lovve stories! that is soso sweet!
Falling chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
the last sentence is the core of the fic,the mood of this fic.
fLuFF GoDdeSs chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
i think it's perfect.. wonderful.. i loved this fic so much! every letter and punctuation mark... i love this so much! ur such an amazing writer! im clicking all the boxes below...
candygoddess chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aww! H/Hr is so sweet.
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
the usaul...i'm tired of typing the same thing over and over again..
btw, what ' i'?
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
The next morning, Harry turned to the woman by his side and asked, “So what do you think are my chances with you?”

She didn’t pause to think about her reply.

“Chances are I love you.”

that was really sweet. this was a cute story. loved it. -leah
Erise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This kinda reminds me of ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me" - I liked the note from Ron. Funny how both of them need to take a chance )
lordanhur chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
that was very nice i liked it one nice thing about there names are they were both H in the note
Lady B chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
sigh-worthy ending!

I especially like the note that began with "H" - it could mean either Harry or Hermione. Both of them needed to take chances for themselves.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
That's so sweet! Again... STUPID RON! .
Ken chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Wow! That was great! Harry is a bit thick though. I really enjoyed that. Could you write a bit about how they do normal day-to-day things together please? I mean, the angst is very well-written, but the friendship there is really heartwarming too and if you feel like it, I would really like to read something like that.

Ken :-)
archforge chapter 1 . 10/17/2002

Keep Up the Great Writing!
247Lyricism chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
This is absolutely beautiful! I love the way it's written. I like how you went through their emotions. You are such a great writer! Keep it up!