Reviews for Fall from Grace, Rise to Glory
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 10 . 5/3
This may be the flavor of the character from "Kick a Hole" influencing my thinking here, but for some strange reason I can easily see Pegasus as the mysterious person behind Seto's long-term convalescence.

I always felt like his character was a little similar in some regards to Seto in how he was another person who would do unspeakable things (if necessary) in order to do what he needed to, but still harbored reasons and feelings for others that didn't make him a straight-up "bad guy". That being said, I also feel like Pegasus often went to the nastier route more often than not because he also sometimes thought it "good fun" for lack of a better descriptor. *shakes head* Not sure where exactly I was going with this, but the long and short of it is my gut wants to put Pegasus in place of your mysterious "judge" a few chapters back.

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*
Clockwork Silver chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
WHat can I say? I was horrified to see SEto a vegetable at the start of this and glad to see Mokuba grown up well and by the end of it I'm just happy I love these two brothers Really well written and a highly fascinating exploration of what happens when Seto is taken out of the picture. I love it.
SleepyWriter66 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
That was absolutely stunning! I teared up, awwed etc. The whole time. This is the first story ive read of it's kind. Even though it was fairly short compared to most the stories I read, and the writing style was more clipped, too, it was still magnificent. I do not review often and when I do I mean it. The emotion you put in this was top notch and I couldn't help but think that the creator of Yugioh would have written it in quite a similar way if it were canon. Seto is one of my favorite anime characters and you did not disappoint. At first I wasn't going to read the story because I hate seeing Seto weak, but I had a gut feeling and I'm glad I listened. I enjoyed myself immensely! This is coming from a fanfic reading who reads a lot of 1k reviewed stories.

Your Adoring Fan,

SleepyFox
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
This story is really good! will you make a sequel?
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
If Seto Freakin Kaiba offers you a job, you take it.

Oh how we fan girls will do anything to get a job at KC.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Whether MOkuba wanted to admit it or not he needs Seto to bw rhw big brother again and take care of him.
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
This has officially been one of the best stories I have ever read, and I read many. Wow. The thought put into this is unbelievable. Each statement said and action completed was all done for a reason, that really makes the reader think.

I wish I came across this story earlier, so I could follow this adventure from the beginning, like everyone else. You did a great job, and portrayed Seto and Mokuba's relationship excellently and realistically.

Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness
ginny britto chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
loved it
electric sapphire chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Oh no- it's finishing already? This is probably one of my favourite stories of yours. Even though I like your humour fics best (e.g. 'Just because'), it's really well written and no part of the story is dragged out. I'd have liked to see more emotional interaction between Seto and Mokuba, I mean they haven't technically been together for seven years. But i think your way works better; even with his brother, Seto isn't going to become a mushy wreck. But this was great, really powerful emotionally- in my mind, you write the Kaiba brothers perfectly,(and deserve a lot more credit for your work than you get!).

P.S. I love how regularly you update :P
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I'm glad Seto is back. He's protecting Mokuba, his reason fro living again. At the same time, he is giving him the respect he has earned and deserves. Mokuba seems a little hesitant to accept it.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
It's ending already? Eh, oh well. You've still got other stories to read, and future stories to look forward to. .

See ya next chappie! .
Chicary chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Haha, adorable!
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
I'm glad Seto is rewarding his loyal employees. Yes, they are set for life but not if they do something to hurt Mokuba. Then they are screwed for life.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
*prays* May no puppies die due to the result of this chapter. It would be such a same. (Though, I didn't read anything that actually, specificaly said that Seto smiled... Hmm...)

This is my favorite chapter so far. .

And Mokuba gets to finally rest. Good job, Seto.

And yeah, I think what matters the most to Seto is people's loyalty to him, and of course, to Mokuba. .

This chapter reminded me of the final scene of the story 'Safeguard,' written by X-parrot, another fan of the Kaiba brothers. Don't want to give anything away, it's a good story, written very well and you should read it, if you get the chance. She's written a few good YuGiOh stories, as well as stories in a few other genres.

Anyway. Can't wait for more. . (Off to read BEVE! .)

See ya next chappie! .
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
i wonder if mokuba and serenity would be a couple again
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »