Reviews for Taking That Leap
Lily-Magnolia chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
I was dying of hyperglycemia after reading all these back-to-back. The way you captured their characters was spot on, not too cheesy, not too sickeningly sweet. Just perfectly Barney and Robin. Legendary!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
The way Barney always managed to escape confrontation with usage oh his infamous catchphrase "Or... Or...!" Always made me laugh!
whovalista chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
I can't.
I literally cannot.
Can I please have this story? Like in a book please?
It was wonderful, Barney and Robin are one of my favourite OTP's ever and this fic made me love them even more. Because I loved their secret romance despite the fact we didn't get to see much of it, so this fic really helped. THANK YOU.
sugarysprinkles chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Your fics are great :) I love this one best.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Idk how I end up reading this fanfic but I adore it! It was perfect and it sounded exactly like the real characters. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I don't usually like stories set during the summer between seasons four and five. They usually make things completely about sex with no real feelings, or all feelings and sappiness that's just generally out of character.

However, you're a very talented writer, and I adore your other fics, so I had to check this one out. And I have to say, I'm impressed. You managed to find the perfect middle wrong here, without making them seem unnaturally romantic or without making it look like they really care nothing about each other. You have their characters down very well, and this is some seriously amazing work. Great job!
Phosphorescent chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
A lovely end to an enjoyable fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
I absolutely love this.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
really sweet
keh3972 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Very cute and a perfect ending :D
alannnah chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
super cute and great way to end it all, I eagerly await your other stories and updates to catching the clock
alannah chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
awww so cute and awesome and amazing. You are actually my all time favorite writer and this is my all time favorite fic. I am not looking forward to it ending but I can and have read most of the previous chapters about 20 times already so I guess I will survive.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
awww
Phosphorescent chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
One word: Awwwww.

I loved all of the Loretta/Barney/Robin interaction, and I agree with you: for some reason I can really see young!Barney being a total science nerd.
Phosphorescent chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Yep, they're all but in a relationship at this point in time. Nicely written!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »