Reviews for Weevils in Miami
Katescats chapter 7 . 2/28
Hi just read your story it was very good.
extracutegurl9 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
He could also give you an insulting lollipop
FanLass chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
great story, well written and lots of fun, thank you! I love Maddie and can totally see this! you captured everyones perfectly - thanks again!
FanLass chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
playing go fish? maybe. great line - "Fine," said Jack, recognizing Madeleine's I'm-going-to-do-whatever-the-hell-I-please-whether-it-is-a-good-idea-or-not voice. "But it's your ass on the line. Don't expect us to pull you out of the fire."

Keep up the good work LOL this is just too much fun!
FanLass chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
favorit line - He was still even wearing that dumb coat - LOL Good chapter I love how you write Maddie! so funny but so her! good story lots of fun, and no i did not think Dr. Who was about to show up! LOL
FanLass chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
this is a great idea! nicely done too, the writing is good and story is fun.
Katara97 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Very nice! I like the effortless interweaving of the storylines, and love your dscription of Jack's and Maddie's relationship. I do wish you would've put a little more description in though. ]
Constantly Raining101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Best nerdgazim ever! Great chapter.
purdys pal chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Well done very enjoyable.
purdys pal chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Very exciting, I liked Jack saving Madeline and then Madeline covering for Jack when he comes back to life. I love the idea of a Rambo Maddy.
mardar chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I'm really loving this. I love Maddie covering up Jack's immortality
purdys pal chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I like the idea of Fiona wanting to save the weevils, and how eager Madeline is to join in the fight. Love the story looking forward to more.
purdys pal chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Thanks for the quick updates, this is a really entertaining story. Looking forward to Michael meeting Jack.
purdys pal chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
great chapter, looking forward to more. love the quick update. I liked Maddy's calm explanation and Michael's reaction.
mardar chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I can't wait to read more. Two of my favorite shows in one story!