Reviews for Lullaby Wars
Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
For the love of all things anime! Will you please update!? You do not know how many summer wars stories I am waiting for updates on! Seriously this is one of the great ones that I am dying to know what happens next! Please update soon I am begging you!
Inkweaver22 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
This outstanding piece of fiction hasn't updated in over a year? What a travesty! Seriously! Only five chapters in and I'm already willing to call this the best Summer Wars fic on the site!

Now, in the movie, the movie, the characters were actually a weak point as there were too many to properly develop them. That being said, I feel you capture Kazuma's behavior extremely well, which is difficult considering what little the movie gives us.

I also enjoy how King Kazma seems to be alive. The way you portray the avatars inside Oz makes them appear not as the digital dolls of today that only follow orders as that's it all they're programed to do; instead, they're intelligent AI's that are somehow in tune with their creators' thoughts, behaviors, and personalities WHILE being their own unique beings at the same time. It's truly remarkable.

Expect to hear more from me in the future as I seriously want to read more of this.

I eagerly await your next update.

-Ink
animebeetle chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Uh sorry, I forgot to log in when I posted that. I was that idea guy, where oz had a malfunction and that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hey the chapter is good. But I'm contacting you for a diferent reason. I want to make a request. Here's my summaries
What if the oz corp had a huge malfunction and people's avatars where suddenly popping out of their screen. Full size of course. So when kazumas avatar suddenly pops out of the screen and follows its creator around. How is kazuma going to keep his secret identity if king kazma keeps following him Side by side even to school, and everyone's avatars too. What a reaction. Also they can battle with their avatars in real life. I expect 30 or ubove chapters of this.
My second one is:
What if oz suddenly had a new way of playing? King kazma becomes kazuma in real life. And so does every one else. Only, this time, if you die, it's for real.
Those are my ideas.
Sora-chan Kasugano chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Please update more, want to see what will happen
Momochan77 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
UPDAAAAAATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEEEEEASE UPDATE!
Haikari chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
...Woah. I'm writing a Summer Wars fanfiction with a character named Akane who's a fighter too. This is too wierd. Mind if I use your fanfiction as a referance for mine? I hope you don't mind that our stories are kinda similar...
Rugiku chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
This sounds really good and looking at the update date, it seems as if you haven't touched this story for a while. :(

So, maybe just one update? It sounds really good so far
GambitGrey chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Can I tell you something?
Ok... here goes... I have a - what would be a humble way to say this? - umm, I guess you could say that I have a huge infatuation with King Kazma. Kazuma is really cool too, but... King Kazma is like... wow.
Haha - weird huh? Anyways, Love the story and the way you write it. I get a feel of what's going on in both Oz and Reallity. Writing is superb, hardly any grammar/spelling mistakes.
Update whenever possible, your just feeding my King Kazma addiction. ;D
Some Lazy Ass chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I hope you'll update soon.
'
NowASleepyDoe chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This is very well done! Kazuma's character seems to be pretty well thought out, it probably isn't easy writing about Kazuma since he doesn't say a heck of alot in the movie. I hope to see more chapters! I suspect Kazuma will have alot of character growth thrown at him! hehe.
Evax40 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I just say the movie the other day so I went looking for rifts on it and your is the best so far,keep up the good work.
FurryCuddles37 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Awe-Some! I love how u portray Kazuma. Love your story. I know it's been a while but please update if you can. Great job. Love it.
Squalohaifisch chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
WOOO! Amazing, I really loved reading this story! It's quite a pain trying to find GOOD, lenghty stories for Summer Wars, especially about Kazuma/Kazma :D I'll be waiting for that lovely update whenever it happens 3
Kagekun's Hikarichan27 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
yay! you finally updated! great chap bye the way cant wait for the next one